Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Non latex Condoms that feel like you are wearing nothing  (Read 1612 times)

Offline horsa

Can anyone recommend me some Non Latex, ultra thin condoms that feel like you are wearing nothing. I am having trouble trying to find some as I have below average length but above average girth.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 03:38:17 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline conway_hound

The Skyn condoms are really good. I find it best to mention in advance that you prefer to use these (either your own or supplied by SP)

What I have found is that whilst it feels almost like nothing on... the WGs usually also comment on the fact it feels better than those wretched rubber hose ultra-safe ones  :thumbsdown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

This is very interesting. I find normal condoms interfere with pleasure and orgasm. Is the view expressed that these feel as good as bareback? 

Then there will be the issue of where to get them posted as the missus will know I had an Amazon package. Any high street sellers?
SKYN, yes, is that the brand?
Thanks.

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only

Cheers goldfinch but I need L or XL according to a condom size calculator, this is when I started having trouble finding my size..

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers goldfinch but I need L or XL according to a condom size calculator, this is when I started having trouble finding my size..

Ah sorry-I was basing it on myself small but with a bit of girth. :D

This should fit:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:35:20 pm by Goldfinch »

I may be naive and certainly despite my age (76) very ignorant but size matters. How do I learn what size I need? How do I measure my penis!??

(Thanks for being here, where else on the planet could I safely ask this question?)

Offline Goldfinch

I may be naive and certainly despite my age (76) very ignorant but size matters. How do I learn what size I need? How do I measure my penis!??

(Thanks for being here, where else on the planet could I safely ask this question?)

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 06:20:06 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Goldfinch

BIG thanks GF from HP

:hi:

I'm sure I can find you a small ruler or maybe a tape measure. :P

:hi:

I'm sure I can find you a small ruler or maybe a tape measure. :P
why? You think I don't need a big one?

Offline Goldfinch

why? You think I don't need a big one?

Not at all-that's why I gave the alternative of a tape measure. :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

This is very interesting. I find normal condoms interfere with pleasure and orgasm. Is the view expressed that these feel as good as bareback? 

Then there will be the issue of where to get them posted as the missus will know I had an Amazon package. Any high street sellers?
SKYN, yes, is that the brand?
Thanks.
Like you I USED to have a problem having intercourse using a condom. I couldn't feel a thing so would moving from oral to sex and then finish with oral because my mind would begin to wander. I read about Large Sagamis 0.2 mm. I ordered them on Amazon hoping that the package would be posted through my letter box. Unfortunately the package was too big so the postman had to ring the bell. Luckily my wife was out so I got away with it. They are snug but tight around the base and make a rustling crisp packet sound when in use. Girls laughed at them but they liked the sensation.
Recently I bought the aforementioned Skyns and they are very good. The girls like them and like with the Sagamis you can feel the warmth and contours of one another.
The common condom issues are 50% in the mind. I can now have sex with any condom but will probably take along Skyns from now on. But nothing can match the sensation of BB with a safe girlfriend.

Offline Bigwilts

Then there will be the issue of where to get them posted as the missus will know I had an Amazon package.
Thanks.
Try Amazon pick up -

Either a location with lockers or addressed to the post office and they keep packages for you to collect
It does mean it still shows up in your Amazon history and you get emails to tell you packages have arrived.  If that’s no good then create a second amazon account with a second email address ... and optionally use the free trial for amazon prime and free postage (remember to cancel the trial)
 ** note that you will need ID if it’s addressed to a post office for collection **
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 10:49:35 pm by Bigwilts »

Offline conway_hound

I get mine at at Tesco .... £5 for three. .... no issues with Postman's knock, or the wife opening the package firsr!
Not a problem as long as you don't get embarrassed by the spotty youth on the check out  :D

Not at all-that's why I gave the alternative of a tape measure. :hi:
I was joking
thanks

Offline Marmalade

I honestly think it’s a matter of trial and error. One manufacturer has a downloadable size chart which they then match to their ideal-for-you size condom. I emailed them and said, just give me the width and length of your products. They refused.

If you find a condom is too tight (or too loose) it’s not rocket science to try one that is a few mm bigger (or narrower). Some online suppliers do a very large range of sizes.

Bear in mind some of the very thin ones don’t stretch — which can make a difference when choosing width.

I recently threw out quite a lot of shit (for me) condoms. I’ve tried I think at least two dozen brands before finding what I feel suits me. It is, after all, quite a personal and individual item!!

Offline j4247

Might give these a go.

Currently using sagami 002 large. They fit me quite snugly. Wouldn’t want them any tighter. Presume the skyns are a more standard European size though and I’ll be fine with the regular size?

Offline Marmalade

Just search online for sizes in mm. Makes it easier.  :hi:

Offline jeanphillipe

hi guys ,

re: skyn condoms, what about oral has anyone tried recieving a bj with these? does it feel like owo or near enough? i find it really diffucult to cum ow

Offline Marmalade

hi guys ,

re: skyn condoms, what about oral has anyone tried recieving a bj with these? does it feel like owo or near enough? i find it really diffucult to cum ow

They’re good but not the thinnest but ok. Tightness of fit can make more difference. I used to use Pasante plastic non-latex (were free from gum clinics if you insist) just cos they gave me extra sensitivity and were free. Now I believe paying extra for top quality mail order ones that fit me well are the best. That could change of course.

Offline jeanphillipe

Any reccomendation for ones good for closest sensation to owo . Cheers fella

Offline YorkshireLad

Any reccomendation for ones good for closest sensation to owo . Cheers fella

Edit - sorry misread your post haha