Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Long descriptions  (Read 1449 times)

goldwing1

Probably take longer to read about her than screw her

External Link/Members Only

Offline george r

quicker to look at her pics and say no  :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

Its back again. Fat minger. 51yrs old. Ten of those writing the profile.  :sarcastic:

What’s that flat fish that look like a big slobby blob? Is it “brill”?

Couple of ‘em in her public gallery anyway. They’re arranged vaguely in the shape of yesterday’s tits.  :sarcastic:

Not brilliant.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Plan R

From the profile:
"FART FETISH; ARE YOU READY TO TAKE MY STINKY SWEATY SMELLY FARTS IN YOUR FACE SNIFFING IN THAT EGGY AROMA"

:vomit:
Don't all rush at once gents

Offline WhackDaddy

Not sure what would smell worse her farts or the smell from under her folds of flesh? :vomit:

Offline fastnet

Not sure if fucking this monster is kinky, a fetish, depraved or just a desperate act.
Am sure there is no way I want to be in the same postcode

Offline shagmore

FFS, you would loose interest in reading that, If I wanted to read I would get a fucking kindle,
About the only good thing about her is a hairy pussy, but 1 + out of 9999 -vs would definitely not be worth it.
What a minger.
Why do they do this, don't know about you but puts me off if there are all these do's and dont's

Offline myothernameis

She has been told by clients she is sweet and tasty lol, and if you want she wont wash her pussy for 3 days  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Grumbleguts

She has been told by clients she is sweet and tasty lol, and if you want she wont wash her pussy for 3 days  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

So wish i hadn't read this :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :hi: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline shagmore

Didn't get that far, took one look at the pics and nearly threw up
 :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Romeo Sensini

Did she used to be Crossgates Susan?  :vomit:

goldwing1

Did she used to be Crossgates Susan?  :vomit:

She did, was on that programme a very british brothel.
the link below takes you to her page and it`s the same

External Link/Members Only)

PuntGuy

From the profile:
"FART FETISH; ARE YOU READY TO TAKE MY STINKY SWEATY SMELLY FARTS IN YOUR FACE SNIFFING IN THAT EGGY AROMA"

:vomit:
Don't all rush at once gents

:lol: x 1000

Offline Bangers and Gash

HP will be disappointed he missed her.  :vomit: