Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much have you spent on punts in 2017 so far?  (Read 24231 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

As of today I have had 4 punts and spent £380. I would not usually have this frequency of punts but spending the entire festive period at home with the OH has made me want to make up for lost time!

Offline YorkshireLad

5 punts (3 with one girl) £350
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:16:38 am by YorkshireLad »

Offline Jason de Culo

One. £80. No more til next month

Zweihander7

As of today I have had 4 punts and spent £380. I would not usually have this frequency of punts but spending the entire festive period at home with the OH has made me want to make up for lost time!

jesus, how comes you're not banging your missus?....given a lot of people tend to tone down on the spending for a bit post xmas, i'm assuming spending 400 quid in 2 weeks is pretty normal for you?

I've only had one put this year so far for 80 quid. Tend to only do it on weekends when missus isnt around for a shag, or certain times when the sex with her gets a tad stale.

Offline tesla

nothing, not punted this year, Yet!

Offline threechilliman

Offline PussyLover789

None for me as yet, I've just put a reverse booking on adultwork for when I visit Manchester next week so hopefully I'll have my first punt then  :hi:

Offline cueball

Less than I'd planned and the way it's going it'll be a cheap month.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Two punts this year. One hour massage with h/r £60 & one 30 minutes FS £60. Total £120

Offline stevedave

Nowt yet. January is always a long month until payday.

Checked my records, I didn't punt until late January last year, o doubt this year will be any different.

2348tel

So far £260 3 punts with one wg 😀

Offline mrdiamond77

Nothing so far.  My first punt is due early in February.

Online madmania

180 on the worst punt ever.

Would have been 200 if she had gotten away with stealing from my jacket whilst I was in the shower   :mad:

Hopefully next week is better, but 380 over two weekends is pushing the budget for me.

Type_O_Negative

0 at this moment. I hibernate in January...

Offline Desimonic

2 punts £155 another plan for monday £100 for a few hrs  :drinks:

Offline stewpid

One punt at £130 which was a corker. Planning another for Jan but that should be at a lower price...

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

So far £320, a one hour FS meet £120 and a £200 five hour meet via Seeking Arrangement. The SA meet includes the cost of a day use hotel room.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 01:23:06 pm by Jumping Jack Flash »

Offline Flyswimmer

Nothing yet, but got an hour arranged for tomorrow(£100) :D

Offline threechilliman

180 on the worst punt ever.

Would have been 200 if she had gotten away with stealing from my jacket whilst I was in the shower   :mad:

Hopefully next week is better, but 380 over two weekends is pushing the budget for me.

Care to elaborate?

tcm

Offline purple_t

0 so far but I have a dominatrix session lined up for early Feb and I'm considering having a punt next weekend

Offline Sparta Prada

jesus, how comes you're not banging your missus?....given a lot of people tend to tone down on the spending for a bit post xmas, i'm assuming spending 400 quid in 2 weeks is pretty normal for you?

Well the answer to your first question is pretty self-explanatory!

I wouldn't say £380 is normal for me to spend in two weeks. £400-500 a month on punting is fairly normal for me, so if I think of that period being from mid-December to mid-January I guess what I have spent is pretty much par for the course for me. I had 2 punts over 2 days last week so I may give my libido a chance to recover next week. Or maybe not!

Offline Steely Dan

£150 - and that was a plan B. (That I have seen before so no review)

I had punts 'almost booked' for £360 on top.  You know the half way booking? Like this:  Are you available next Thursday?  Yes I am hun please book on AW.  Booked.  Radio silence.

Nothing confirmed that deserves a neg, but just annoying coms!

Offline Steely Dan

2 punts £155 another plan for monday £100 for a few hrs  :drinks:
Would value hearing about your experience.  Go on, pixels are free!

Offline peter_bungee

£60 on a 30min punt and £500 in total during 2016, hoping to keep it around that level this year also

Just dont get the satisfaction to justify spending £1000's and theres many other areas spending that gives me enjoyment eg travel, investing etc

richie12

2 punts, total of £310, 1.5 hrs each! Both top class regulars.  :yahoo:

Offline smiths

Over twice that and good VFM overall so far.

Offline stevedave

Some serious wedge being spent, and nearly 800 reviews halfway through January.

Good work chaps  :hi:

Neal69

£250 on 3 punts.

2x £60 30 mins newbies for me and a £130 an hour regular

Maybe another £60 30 min job tomorrow or the next day.

N

Offline Lucky Luke 70

0 so far but it's not unusual for me as my typical frequency is less than once a month.
I had a meeting booked in London earlier this week but had to cancel. Possible opportunity later this month in another European country but not sure yet I will go for it because feedbacks and reviews are scarce (understatement here  :()

Offline Steve2

Over twice that and good VFM overall so far.

And I thought I was pushing the boat out at £250 last week  :drinks:

Glad yours was good VFM, as was mine  mate

Offline Hertsgent

I've gone from about £300 a month to nil since 1st Nov - been spending a bit outside punting but not £300/month....

Offline Gordon Bennett

£10 top up on AW credits to fund next few reverse bids..... Should last me til summer I reckon.

Offline smiths

And I thought I was pushing the boat out at £250 last week  :drinks:

Glad yours was good VFM, as was mine  mate

Good to hear mate. :drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

3 sofar £460 one planned for tomorrow.......all 4 regs first of the year 2hrs and the rest 1hr punts...pops per Lizzie seem to be up this year sofar so 2017 feeling good.

Offline Bigjohn

Zilch for me. Too many bills to pay. After I get paid at the end of Feb, I'll start again.

Tierney

Zero for me so far, nearly gave in on my days off last week but this year is going to be a quite one punting wise, unless a proper little local stunner turns up who can accommodate.

Offline Home Alone

I usually punt fortnightly: a newbie for an hour towards the beginning of the month; my Regular for longer than that towards the end of the month. 

I'd never kept a formal budget before this year - just kept figures in my head, so to speak - but when there was a thread late last year about how much we spend, I thought I'd try to keep a proper record just for my own purposes.

So, excluding travel expenses and other sundries, I've only spent £100 so far; January's total spend will be higher than that, though.

I'm sure I remember reading someone posting on here 3 or 4 years ago that, because there's no Council Tax or Water Rates to pay in February or March, then the "punting budget" in those two months can be more generous.

In that case, I might be more active next month than I will be this month!

Offline MrMatrix

Zero and not looking to get started till February, if I restart at all. :unknown:

Offline _Bender_

Fuck all ..... hopefully that will change in a week or so

Offline McSwell

Just done 3rd punt of the year this afternoon.

I've had a 30 min for £60 and a 60 min  for for £120

then this afternoon a 60 min  punt that turned into a 120 min, I was getting dressed  ready to leave, she checked her phone and next punter had text to say he couldn't make it so we agreed  a little discount and went around again  ;) that was  £200 bit more than I'd intended to pay but she was good  :P

£380 in total  bit OTT may have a week off next week or maybe not ;-)

McSwell

Offline Punterperson1971

£200 so far an hour with the golden beauty when she toured to Birmingham and £40 today for a quickie with a regular

Offline LanceVance

£0. It'll be a dry january methinks.

Offline fatboy

Two 45 minute punts @ £70 and £80 each, one planned for this week @ £100 and one the following week for a similar amount. Shit, wish I had not seen and responded to this post.......
In mitigation January is a long month and I am trying to avoid black Monday unless she is a good SP !
Pip pip ! FB

Offline claretandblue

£220 , £190 on my punting day from hell and £30 on a decent punt in soho

I can't see many decent wgs out there that provide the services I like (pse /dt/cim ) for 150 ph ,I either have to revisit someone i have already seen or pay over the odds,really think the scene is shit at the moment

Offline frankc

4 x so far, 3 half-hours and 1 x hour punt, £ 330....