Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Key factors for a great punt?  (Read 590 times)

Offline JPin

Wondered what everyone's key factors are for a great punt?

Obviously a blinding shag is essential, but how about what you look for in terms of setting/location, the SP's attributes (physical and maybe personality, if you care that much), services you want, pricing etc... 

Personally, as long as it's not a crack den, I'm not massively fussed about the location.

Similarly, I'm not hugely fussy about the SP's looks. I've tried an array of sizes, looks and shapes, what's more important for me is that ineffable "sex appeal", a friendly open disposition, good sense of humour and a good "spark" of something - call it attraction or whatever, don't mind if they're just acting.

Services, I'm relatively vanilla so OWO, RO and proper passionate kissing are pretty much enough for me.

Pricing, max of £200 p/h... Still haven't gone over that, but could do one day.

Overall, what makes it a memorable affair for me is a wild, uninhibited snog and fuckfest that leaves you breathless and wondering where the last hour went... as long as the price is right, location and SP's physique not as important.

Interested to hear what others have to say...

Offline Jayj

Wondered what everyone's key factors are for a great punt?

Obviously a blinding shag is essential, but how about what you look for in terms of setting/location, the SP's attributes (physical and maybe personality, if you care that much), services you want, pricing etc... 

Personally, as long as it's not a crack den, I'm not massively fussed about the location.

Similarly, I'm not hugely fussy about the SP's looks. I've tried an array of sizes, looks and shapes, what's more important for me is that ineffable "sex appeal", a friendly open disposition, good sense of humour and a good "spark" of something - call it attraction or whatever, don't mind if they're just acting.

Services, I'm relatively vanilla so OWO, RO and proper passionate kissing are pretty much enough for me.

Pricing, max of £200 p/h... Still haven't gone over that, but could do one day.

Overall, what makes it a memorable affair for me is a wild, uninhibited snog and fuckfest that leaves you breathless and wondering where the last hour went... as long as the price is right, location and SP's physique not as important.

Interested to hear what others have to say...

+1 on this it’s got just about everything I’m looking for, the only thing I would add is her voice, the way she speaks her accent and intonation right from the start and especially during sex when the inflection in her voice accentuates the sex, I’ve had a couple of SP’s lately who give me a raging hard on just by whispering in my ear when they are caressing me, it’s another level, I’ve found it’s usually with women who are well educated, one girl I’m seeing at the moment sounds like Nigella Lawson OMG she’s incredible especially if she talks dirt.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 04:28:55 pm by Jayj »

Online usroads

Now you're talking - fucking Nigella Lawson would be awesome  :P

Offline Jayj

Now you're talking - fucking Nigella Lawson would be awesome  :P

The best she even looks like her as well not just sounds like her  :thumbsup:

Offline JackSaint

Attitude, engagement, hygiene, services and looks, get all those right and it's a great punt, add a top quality venue and plenty of mirrors, it's epic.

Online usroads

The best she even looks like her as well not just sounds like her  :thumbsup:
Come on JJ - AW profile?  :)

Offline Jayj

Come on JJ - AW profile?  :)

😂 she works in a parlour, no face photos, she has same figure similar facial features dark hair full lips, but it’s her voice very rich, smooth and softly spoken even as your pumping away she will kiss your neck whimper softly into your ear encouraging you to make her cum god almighty it’s horny as feck 😂

Online Punterperson1971

It’s got to be for me attitude,attractiveness  and the ability to put you at ease and at least be able to have a conversation pre or post punt and also that she enjoys her job,nothing worse than shagging someone who looks bored as fuck.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 07:55:46 pm by Punterperson1971 »