Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs that want a deposit  (Read 2187 times)

Mrpieman

Tried to book a new WG ( with no feedback) recently. I don't see girls without fb but made an exception as she was hot and her profile seemed detailed and authentic. However, after agreeing 30 mins she dropped the D-bomb. Really? So busy ( no feedback ) you need a deposit to 'hold' a slot just a few hours away? Told her to do one. Never been asked for payment upfront with over 30 different gals- I smell a rat... and I don't mean a shaven, slightly spotty one at that...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

You're right to be suspicious. Report her behaviour to AW using the Authentic member? link at the bottom of the profile page

dawsonuk

Online scutty brown

Offline CityTillIDie

Please don't pay a deposit!
Not to a woman off AW, nor to a girl off SA, not even for her train fare!

Please!

:hi:

CTID

TrevorN

Yes . Always give a deposit in advance . Oh and an extra £50 . Then you will he in the good book's for an Xtra special booking . ( SARCASM )

NEVER NEVER NEVER give a deposit to these whores .

Pleshtie

No feedback and asking for a deposit just don't do it. Even with feedback just don't. They're unreliable at the best of times and they'll claim 'they forgot' after the deposit. Post link

Offline RedKettle

What a stupid thing to do, I know there are some mugs out there but I cannot believe many punters would pay a deposit to a WG they have never met before so she is slamming the door on most potential business.  Unless of course she is running a PG scam and does not actually want to see punters?

If she saw a few punters then she could scam them for a loan! Quite a few are daft enough for that.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: On a few times I have left a deposit....in the Bog ;) ;) ;)

Offline Moresomes

I usually tie a knot above my deposit, then she's very welcome to keep it.

Mrpieman

Shes disappeared now. Her name was Grace something or other but shes vanished from my HL. Another scam bites the dust.

Offline smiths

What a stupid thing to do, I know there are some mugs out there but I cannot believe many punters would pay a deposit to a WG they have never met before so she is slamming the door on most potential business.  Unless of course she is running a PG scam and does not actually want to see punters?

If she saw a few punters then she could scam them for a loan! Quite a few are daft enough for that.

I think there are many mug punters about who do pay deposits which is why some WGs ask for them, they know they may attract such a mug.

Paying a WG a deposit is a never in this lifetime for me.

Offline munterhunter

The only "Deposit" I'm prepared to give a wg comes out the end of my dick!

Offline Silver Birch

Paying a WG a deposit is a never in this lifetime for me.

+1. NEVER!

vt

Just in case anyone was in any doubt...

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER pay a deposit in advance, always pay with cash once you've seen the goods and confirmed everything on offer.  :hi:

Offline kutch

I wanted to book thr famou  Elicia Solis, but she aked for 50% deposit as she hadn't see me. I refused then she blocked    :scare:

TrevorN

I wanted to book thr famou  Elicia Solis, but she aked for 50% deposit as she hadn't see me. I refused then she blocked    :scare:

Her head up her own ass . None of these girls know when they hit 35 . They will  be crying back for your custom .
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:40:56 pm by TrevorN »

Jas1975

Offline TomR

I have read a few websites of non AW girls where they ask for a deposit. I find it hard to
believe that anyone would go along with that not just because of the possible scam but also
because it has to be done by bank transfer. I am trying to remember who they are so I can
see if they still have active sites, am sure a couple were in London and another in WMs. Really
strange to expect us to fall for that.

Offline pewpewpew

I saw her girl who told me during the meet that she normally asks for a deposit as she gets a lot of no shows but didn't ask me as I sounded genuine on the phone. I said to her that I think most people wouldn't pay a deposit as there's always a chance od getting scammed but she said that most people pay it.

If she's telling the truth, and assuming that most ukpunting members wouldn't pay a deposit, the punting community must be a lot bigger than I thought. Considering how many members of this site there are

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
There are definitely guys who will pay. I've had deposits paid by guys who had wasted my time previously, in order to prove they were then serious about meeting. I've also had deposits paid to purchase train tickets when travelling outside London for a booking.

Offline smiths

I saw her girl who told me during the meet that she normally asks for a deposit as she gets a lot of no shows but didn't ask me as I sounded genuine on the phone. I said to her that I think most people wouldn't pay a deposit as there's always a chance od getting scammed but she said that most people pay it.

If she's telling the truth, and assuming that most ukpunting members wouldn't pay a deposit, the punting community must be a lot bigger than I thought. Considering how many members of this site there are

As I said above there are many mug punters about so I don't doubt some at least will pay a deposit, its the height of stupidity in my view but up to them of course. Its not how my punting has ever worked and never will be, if a WG asks me for a deposit which is very rare I immediately look elsewhere as such WGs don't operate as suits me.

Apart from anything else I want to see the WG in the flesh and confirm services I require are still actually on offer before I hand my cash over as that's the best I can do to ensure I will get whats been agreed and not that many WGs have the front to lie to my face then fuck me over though it has happened. I can also gauge her attitude and if I am not 100% sure I walk, in such a circumstance I wouldn't get any deposit I paid back so why on earth would I pay one in the first place, I am not that dumb.

Online scutty brown

There are definitely guys who will pay. I've had deposits paid by guys who had wasted my time previously, in order to prove they were then serious about meeting. I've also had deposits paid to purchase train tickets when travelling outside London for a booking.

Different set of circummstances though. Covering in advance the travel costs of a well known person of repute like yourself can be seen as a reasonable risk. Paying a booking fee to an unknown chancer with no reputation is not

Offline cueball

Never have paid a deposit and never will. If any lass wants a deposit then she doesn't want any of my money.

Online scutty brown

Never have paid a deposit and never will. If any lass wants a deposit then she doesn't want any of my money.

There may be cases where its reasonable....take Charissa's recent tale of a four hour out call in Birmingham, where she had to travel two hours each way. If she didn't know the punter before, I can understand a request for the travel costs to be covered. (I've no idea if she did precharge for that - I'm just using her as a hypothetical example)
However jobs like that are the exception, there isn't normally that potential of a whole day lost if the callout is a fake

kamu

There may be cases where its reasonable....take Charissa's recent tale of a four hour out call in Birmingham, where she had to travel two hours each way. If she didn't know the punter before, I can understand a request for the travel costs to be covered. (I've no idea if she did precharge for that - I'm just using her as a hypothetical example)
However jobs like that are the exception, there isn't normally that potential of a whole day lost if the callout is a fake

In that circumstance and if the punter lacks positive feedback from reputable girls then fair enough. But the vast majority asking for a deposit are scammers and in principle the practise is best avoided.

bigmanbigman

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
I have asked for a token deposit before off a client who cancelled on me twice before that, as a show of.good faith for holding the booking. We are talking a £10 deposit though, nothing major.

Also, like Charissa I would in theory travel for longer outcalls but if the train fare/time taken is a lot, I would expect travel costs to be paid up front by a first time client. I have done this twice and because I have asked for travel.costs only, clients have never had an issue with it.

However, asking for a deposit up front for a regular booking 9 times out of 10 seems to be a scam to me.