Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicolestarxxx - Reading  (Read 7370 times)

Calvert

Has anyone seen nicolestarxxx in Reading?  I love her pics but lack of ratings makes me a bit nervous.

hi by the way.... I am a bit new at this!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tictacs

I'm also interested to know if anyone here has seen her.

Lovely body in those pics!

Offline Punting Valley

She is on my hot list, cute face too (I saw her face pic before she removes it from her free gallery.

BUT two things.... she works in a shared house and she doesnt seem to kiss. I can't justify paying her rate of £150/h especially without kissing  :(

Offline ForrestGump

Seems ironic that she's concerned about her face being recognised through her pics and yet she has a clear pic of a huge distinctive tattoo on her back.  :)

Offline nigel4498

Seems ironic that she's concerned about her face being recognised through her pics and yet she has a clear pic of a huge distinctive tattoo on her back.  :)
Very true, you couldn't mistake her if you saw her on the beech in her bikini.

Offline anthonysterling

Anyone from UKP met her then? reviews on AW look good and one of them is from a punter who's got  129 feedbacks himself! Still wary of her for some reason...
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ForrestGump

Fancy toftt anthonysterling?  :)

Offline anthonysterling

Fancy toftt anthonysterling?  :)

You know what? I might as well. I just hope I don't get robbed (it's my one fear of meeting English WGs as the black list page consists of a lot of our own girls unfortunately!). I'll repost once I make it, perhaps after work tomorrow or Tuesday (no promises but trust me, I'll be over to see her when I get the chance!).

Offline ForrestGump

You know what? I might as well. I just hope I don't get robbed (it's my one fear of meeting English WGs as the black list page consists of a lot of our own girls unfortunately!). I'll repost once I make it, perhaps after work tomorrow or Tuesday (no promises but trust me, I'll be over to see her when I get the chance!).

Will be worth attempting to speak with her on the phone to check the services you're after are available and whether they're included or extra. If you're able to engage her in a phone conversation it'll give you an idea of how customer focused she is. If she's short with you or is not available to speak with you (communicates via text only) that would be a red flag imo.

Offline anthonysterling

Will be worth attempting to speak with her on the phone to check the services you're after are available and whether they're included or extra. If you're able to engage her in a phone conversation it'll give you an idea of how customer focused she is. If she's short with you or is not available to speak with you (communicates via text only) that would be a red flag imo.

Agreed. Thanks for that Mr. Gump!

Offline anthonysterling

Perhaps she's on a holiday or something. Didn't get any responses and the phone was off both Monday and Tuesday. Met up with a nice Romanian lady instead (recommended) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only on Monday and a BBW BJ queen yesterday if anyone's interested in that, can't find her profile though! She works in the same house as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Happy Punting all!

Offline Cunning Punt

I have called this girl a few times over the past couple of months, but her phone seems to go straight to answer phone, though admittedly I did not try texting or emailing.

The green 'available today' light has only been on her profile the odd day.

I think her working hours are limited because she has a civvie job, in retail.

I know this because when I had an odd day off back in October her green light was on and I did miraculously manage to see this girl, though unfortunately only for a 15mins booking as her rates are a bit above my usual budget. The meeting was in a different house nearby.

It was an extremely rare chance to see an attractive and willing English 18-year-old (as she then was) who genuinely enjoys sex. And she didn't have that awful tattoo then.

Offline Punting Valley

I have called this girl a few times over the past couple of months, but her phone seems to go straight to answer phone, though admittedly I did not try texting or emailing.

The green 'available today' light has only been on her profile the odd day.

I think her working hours are limited because she has a civvie job, in retail.

I know this because when I had an odd day off back in October her green light was on and I did miraculously manage to see this girl, though unfortunately only for a 15mins booking as her rates are a bit above my usual budget. The meeting was in a different house nearby.

It was an extremely rare chance to see an attractive and willing English 18-year-old (as she then was) who genuinely enjoys sex. And she didn't have that awful tattoo then.

Just checking, so you have seen her. Did she do DFK? Kissing doesnt seem to be on her AW like list

Offline Cunning Punt

Good WGs kiss you without asking and she didn't go anywhere near my face and I didn't push for FK so couldn't say one way or another if she does/doesn't do FK/DFK. Though, as you say it's not on her likes list.
I did oral on her and sex was cowgirl, both of which she did really get into.

To be honest, it was a 15min booking so activity and time was fairly limited, so can provide little more info than that.

Offline JimmySW

Met up with a nice Romanian lady instead (recommended) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only on Monday

Happy Punting all!

She's now in Plymouth area and called Ruby Love - and more details would be welcome! kissing? She says A levels?

Thanks!

Offline anthonysterling

She's now in Plymouth area and called Ruby Love - and more details would be welcome! kissing? She says A levels?

Thanks!

No kissing or OWO, when you ask ahead, she won't actually deny it. Either way, defo worth it I think. She's just great comms and is good to talk to too. Shame about the kissing  etc but oh well... Defo skilled when it comes to BJ too. Best Romanian WG i've seen. Some others have been stunning looking but really poor on other aspects. Can't fault this one at all!

Offline oxfordcock

Hi, found these External Link/Members Only

Clear face pic, she looks pretty hot. After seeing these she's definitely in the hotlist  :cool:

roger.greeves

Anyone lucky enough to see Nicole?
She looks stunning...

Offline Cunning Punt

Only the once, some time ago, which I'd mentioned above. Not seen her since and, for me, there are a few girls in front of her in the queue, so to speak.

Why not TOFTT and we look forward to your review?  :hi:

WHBStoke

I'm seeing her tomorrow, so will write up about her this week, assuming it takes place!  :thumbsup:

Offline Frenchie

Sent  her an email about future bookings .. Nice email back within 24 hours ... Looks good ... maybe worth the drive next year ...And what an arse !

Offline anthonysterling

I'm seeing her tomorrow, so will write up about her this week, assuming it takes place!  :thumbsup:

Anything out of this?

Offline Cunning Punt

Anything out of this?

If you actually search, you will see that he did actually do a review the next day, ie the day he saw her - the first person to do one on her.

So, not only can you not be bothered to do any reviews, you can't even be bothered to search or research properly.  :thumbsdown:

Time to start contributing to this forum, please sir!

WHBStoke

Well said CP

Isn't it frustrating when lots of people seemingly want lots of info from you or have lots of comments to make, but never actually ever do an actual review?

Offline JammyJimmy

Holy thread resurrection!

I'm planning on seeing Nicole as my first preplanned punt. Nervous and excited at the same time.