Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloryhole woman in Portsmouth  (Read 5616 times)

FG01

I found this today:

External Link/Members Only

ZoeBelle269 is offering a glofyhole service in Portsmouth.

Bit suspicious. What do you guys think?

Cheers,

FG

kamu

I spotted that the other day and thought something looked off. Seems to be mounting up some feedback from seemingly genuine clients on AW though so could be worth a punt?

Let us know how you get on :thumbsup:.

Offline Eyesonly2017

This Gloryhole was being advertised on Craigslist a while back but they never replied. Always suspicious it's a bloke or a fugly.

FG01

This Gloryhole was being advertised on Craigslist a while back but they never replied. Always suspicious it's a bloke or a fugly.

I have had no reply from them on KIK - which is their preferred method of communication. Message not even read.

Hmmmm......

Offline amusei

I did manage to contact yesterday and got a booking, she had an emergency this evening and canceled all bookings apparently. I'm paranoid its a bloke.

FG01

I will give it a miss unless I can speak to her

Offline nigel4498

Has no prices listed.
Not for me but if it's on some ones bucket list, why not?  :unknown:

Offline Davede

She says  its £20 suck till you cum nigel

The kik bit is strange , she can be in either Portsmouth or Essex depending wich one you message

probably a bloke lol

Offline Stiltskin

probably a bloke lol

Did anyone watch the Plebs 'Wall of glory' episode? Didn't end well for them. :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

These things have been around for thousands of years - External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Always suspicious it's a bloke or a fugly.

Not my cup of tea to do this but if you got off on such a thing, why would it matter if it was "a bloke or a fugly"? You wouldn't know and clearly can't care that much if you want to be sucked off by someone you won't ever see...

FG01

As someone else said - no reply to any messages, just changes status to unavailable tonight or fully booked. Waste of time, clearly a bullshitter.

Offline amusei

I just had a session with her. Its a girl, but she's slightly fatter than her pictures. You enter her flat and there's a half see through ( not so much that you can see what she's doing but you do get a look at her as she assumes the position) curtain in place with a hole cut into it. You pop the £30 through the hole and she sucks for 10-15 minutes. Her profile lies though with "suck until you cum" she ends the session if you take too long. She's fairly decent at sucking dick and deepthroats fairly well.

She's eastern European.

kamu

She says  its £20 suck till you cum nigel

The kik bit is strange , she can be in either Portsmouth or Essex depending wich one you message

probably a bloke lol

Now £30.