Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam sauna keke is back  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Doormatt

She is back for 3, yes three weeks. I'm gonna start 2017 as a poor man. Fluffy !!

Offline time_to_play

She is back for 3, yes three weeks. I'm gonna start 2017 as a poor man. Fluffy !!

Doesnt say shes back on website?

Offline nigel4498

Doesnt say shes back on website?

By the time they update the site she'll be gone  :crazy:

Offline Chooser

Just to confirm KeKe is back for 3 weeks - saw her yesterday. Their website is never up to date!   :thumbsup:

Offline Jimson007

What makes Keke so special? Can't find a picture of her anywhere

Offline time_to_play

What makes Keke so special? Can't find a picture of her anywhere

Most seem to think she is HOT, I do to. Somewhat mechanical when I went though, but still good. Need to stop using  those black insanely thick rubbers though.

Offline nigel4498

Most seem to think she is HOT, I do to. Somewhat mechanical when I went though, but still good. Need to stop using  those black insanely thick rubbers though.

Lovely little body with fantastic tits.
Mechanical service though and those black rubbers are awful.

Offline Zimbaman

Really tempted by this. So how does it work? Do you need to confirm which girl you want on the phone and the agree extras in person? Or do you need to ask about extras on the phone? Can you give an idea of what the extras cost?

Offline Stiltskin

Just ring the bell, it's a full service place, no pretence.

Offline Chooser

Admin - any chance you can remove this post! I have done a new one - hopefully correctly this time.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 10:45:34 am by Chooser »

Offline Chooser

Really tempted by this. So how does it work? Do you need to confirm which girl you want on the phone and the agree extras in person? Or do you need to ask about extras on the phone? Can you give an idea of what the extras cost?

Sorry - got the quote bit wrong! They usually only have 2 girls there at a time. If you want a specific girl as in KeKe it would generally be best to phone and book as she is VERY popular. From what I remember, £50 gets you full service if required; OWO is an extra £20 and is negotiated with any other requirements with the girl in person. :thumbsup:

Offline Doormatt

Phone ahead would be my advice. However you can ask to see both girls if they are free and then choose. Mamasan in my experience tries to push the less popular one to stop in fighting as to who s earning the most money ! Jealousy re customer numbers is common.
Keke is by far the prettiest wg I have experienced here and up there in my top 3 of all time. Claudia of Soho being one  and the other a one off in brum many moons ago.
She is tiny 4-6 with big boobs for size. Straight teeth , long hair , tiny waist and fully shaved. She's not dirty or experienced but I fancy the pants off her and luckily they come off easily. I don't think she'll keep doing this. Don't think it sits easily with her. She's young, has friends and therefore there won't be any photos. Social media being what it is could damage her private life.
She is cute and charming happy to go through a thousand positions receive oral and take a load on her tits and body. I think that's her favourite bit.
Enjoy. £50 half hour.

Offline Zimbaman

Ok thanks for the feedback chaps. Definitely sounds like it's worth ringing ahead and booking with keke. I have to say I'm a little curious about the big black condoms too  :D

Offline time_to_play

Damn it, forget the rubbers.. just happy to cum on those tits.

... anyone know if she does OWO?

Offline webpunter

You have a jacuzzi session & then come down with various infections a few days later.  Don't forget to take your flip flops or you can add a veruka to the list  :lol:

So how does it work?

Offline SJ772

Had an hour with her today, bloody gorgeous, tiny waist, one of the best dogggy style experiences I've had, review to follow

Shots99

Spiceking01

Got personal pics of her would like to know if we are talking about the same keke whoever else been with her

Offline Zimbaman

Please don't post personal pictures of her without permission. That's just not on...

Spiceking01

Just checking then I'll ask if she fancy since such a high fan base. 

Not sure if she does owo,  anyone had?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:44:14 pm by Spiceking01 »

Offline Chooser

Spot on. KeKe has excellent reasons for not having her photo on the Siam Sauna site. IF you do have personal pictures of her then please respect her privacy and keep them to yourself.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 08:42:34 pm by Chooser »