Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englisgcourtney Fareham  (Read 2167 times)

Offline andyw1969

External Link/Members Only

Looking for some afternoon fun today and come across Englishcourtney. New girl but has 8 positive feedbacks in the month or so shes had her account.

Wondering if anybody has seen her yet as i'm always weary of adultwork feedback - even if some look genuine. 

Might TOFTT as shes cheap and seams to offer a good service

Thanks Andy

kamu

I think this is the same girl:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106063.0

Seems to keep changing her profile.

Offline andyw1969

Ok thanks for that. Always weary of girls who change their profiles - though i did think i recognised her profile I think you are right it is the same girl.

I see you reviewed her positively so might give her a call if plan A doesn't get back to me soon!

kamu

Also take note of her 3 negative reviews. Seems I may of got lucky that particular day. The service was good but looks wise wasnt for me so wouldnt return.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She bid on my last RB, I wondered then if it was the other girl who is now linked to the thread.  Glad I ignored her, I remembered her Hot Honey profile, she isn't for me at all.

Offline nigel4498

She bid on my last RB, I wondered then if it was the other girl who is now linked to the thread.  Glad I ignored her, I remembered her Hot Honey profile, she isn't for me at all.

Same here, she has bid on about everyone on my RB's over the years as Hot Honey.
I've always give it it a swerve as not for me.

Offline Brompton

Hi OP did you see this lady in the end? as considering myself in a couple of weeks when in the area.

Offline andyw1969

Hi OP did you see this lady in the end? as considering myself in a couple of weeks when in the area.

No , never did in the end . Though I notice her ratings have shot up on aw recently - not that that is a good gauge !

Offline Horizontal pleasures

She just bid on a RB of mine but while she has nice breasts she does not seem more than size 14, hardly a BBW. But her profile shows another lady for a duo. Anyone know who it is?

Hidden Image/Members Only

i.newman

Saw her about a month ago. Nice clean flat, great sloppy blowjob. Only downside was fisting wasn't on offer but was on profile.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Saw her about a month ago. Nice clean flat, great sloppy blowjob. Only downside was fisting wasn't on offer but was on profile.

please write a review.