Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie – Unreliable, Disorganised & Comtemptible Comms  (Read 26766 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Atticus Finch

Snide

At the risk of being out of step with the cool kids, a.k.a. The 'Wolfpack', is this not a bit boring and playground?

It smacks of forum bullying to me.  And I'm sure no one wants to see that.  Because once you lose the moral high ground, there will be nowhere left for you to pronounce on others from.... :D

vw

At the risk of being out of step with the cool kids, a.k.a. The 'Wolfpack', is this not a bit boring and playground?

It smacks of forum bullying to me.  And I'm sure no one wants to see that.  Because once you lose the moral high ground, there will be nowhere left for you to pronounce on others from.... :D
No such wolf pack exists, figment of your imagination, I am not aware of a pm bullying conspiracy going on from here.

unclesweetheart

Atticus Finch

No such wolf pack exists, figment of your imagination, I am not aware of a pm bullying conspiracy going on from here.

The Wolfpack comment was facetious, and I don't know what's going on by PM (and never suggested anything), but calling USH a snide at every opportunity does seem excessive and bullying to me.

It is no better than other forms of unacceptable forum behaviour - which people have been more than happy to jump on in the past few days....
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 10:46:30 am by Atticus Finch »

unclesweetheart

Not sure I'd go along with you there, Atticus. Playground? I thought Uncle Snideheart was worthy of Wilde, frankly.

vw

Not sure I'd go along with you there, Atticus. Playground? I thought Uncle Snideheart was worthy of Wilde, frankly.
Well at the dawn of every morning hope springs eternal !

Offline smiths

+1. I haven't been responding to the pack as I've had something better to do: punting, which is a lot more fun and is what we're (supposed to be) here for. Especially since last night it was with Adele, who 10 meets on, still amazes. Review forthcoming.

So snide you are continuing to post on UKP yet tried to stir on UKE with your post to your loved one LK. :rolleyes: You really are a piece of work and not in a good way. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Atticus Finch

So snide you are continuing to post on UKP yet tried to stir on UKE with your post to your loved one LK. :rolleyes: You really are a piece of work and not in a good way. :thumbsdown:

Wasn't there literally just a conversation on your other thread about not bringing UKE stuff onto UKP, yet that is precisely what you are doing, not USH.  He's made his comments on UKE, which you are entitled to like or not, but it's not him that's cross referencing - it's you.

Offline smiths

So report it to admin then if your that bothered. Some of us don't appreciate posters who purposely set out to make snide digs towards a credible punter who does a negative review on a WG they love. I couldn't care less about your moral high ground, I will post as I wish just as you can.

OldAdmin

Time for second locking.
Wonder if it'll have to be opened again?
Because I've received a lengthy PM (yet to fully read) about another fanboy upto dodgy things.