Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ton at New Moon Health, Whitecross Street Barbican  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Gnitnupku1

One review of two visits.
Two quick points: this place does not appear to have a website. Second, Ton is a very poor guess at what the woman’s name actually.
I found myself with time to kill in London at the weekend. I fancied the thrill of the will they/won’t they of a massage parlour over the ‘Of course they fucking will’ of House of Divine.
Googled  massage parlours in the back streets of the city and the stats about this place seemed okay: late opening, possibly legit, possibly not.
Went in on a Sunday afternoon. One woman there: Chinese, mature without being old (30?) curvy and pleasant enough without being stunning. Asked for a 30 mins slot, but was up sold to a 45 mins slot. Only five quid more and I had plenty of time. 40 for 45 mins.
Asked if I could take a shower beforehand- good clean facilities.
Ton came in as I was drying off and obviously ‘ interested’ and gave me a big hug. Good sign. Felt her arse. Obviously not wearing underwear. Another good sign.
Lay down for a ‘medium’ massage- okay without really much impact. After 15 mins of pleasantness I was groaning a bit. Put my hand on her thigh and worked it up with no resistance. All good. She started to work my groin from behind with a bit of oil thrown in for good luck.
Turned over and started to negotiate a body to body  massage.
And this was the only down side of the encounter. She quoted 60, I insisted the going rate was 40, and she wouldn’t budge   In a sense I admire her hard bargaining but...
So I paid the £60 and had a cracking time. She has beautiful big tits. Really big, and in a year or two probably going to go proper floppy, but for the moment awesome. She’s probably a size 12-14. Gentle kisses (no FK) general rubbing, tit wank, then letting me rub her cunt and arsehole. No fingering. She was getting very moist, I suggested going down on her and she went for it. Tongued her for ten mins whilst she wanked me (no oral from her) then she came and I came in her tits (more like to side of her right tit...)
Lovely
Then she showered off straight away and invited me in, and soaped and showered me, which was a good finish.
Went back again a week later and pretty much repeated the whole thing. Got a better massage because I asked for one. She let me rub her moist cunt and arsehole from behind whilst she bent over the table.
Apparently it is quite a quiet operation. Just her today. She works six days a week (not Weds). Most weekdays there is another girl on. So I was lucky to rock up on quiet days. Once you’re in she has to put up the sign saying ‘come back in (45 mins)’
So generally really positive. Only downside for me was it is basically £100 which is generally too pricey, but the care and attention is worth it.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.   :drinks:

Appreciate you might pay the extra for a one time deal when mileage unknown but repeating at that price for non-FS, no OW(O) is asking to be conned.  Did you try asking for OW(O) on the second visit?  IF you go back try renegotiating to +50 or getting OW(O) included, tell her you found more for less but wanted to give her a chance to keep you coming.

Offline Gnitnupku1

Fair points LLPUNTING.
Could or should have carved out a better deal, but in relation to the first punt I was a little reluctant to scupper what was promising to be a fairly ambitious body to body experience. With a cracking pair of tits.
And once I’ve had a good punt i’ve basically got the appetite for one more throw with the same woman and then I’m probably not going back.
Not at that price anyway  ;)

Offline LLPunting

Fair points LLPUNTING.
Could or should have carved out a better deal, but in relation to the first punt I was a little reluctant to scupper what was promising to be a fairly ambitious body to body experience. With a cracking pair of tits.
And once I’ve had a good punt i’ve basically got the appetite for one more throw with the same woman and then I’m probably not going back.
Not at that price anyway  ;)

I hear you, chebs can be the fuck-up factor to many a good decision and every pair seems to beg for 2 bites of the cherry before any sour notes take effect.  With any luck she's a YMMV experience that can be charmed by some and will likely be enjoyed in limited fashion by an obscene number of curious Georges who just want at her orbs.  Good luck to 'em.

Offline ampithestud1

Thanks for reviewing OP.

My experience wasn't as good as yours as I wasn't as keen to pay her what she wanted. Nevertheless for anyone stumbling on this thread here's a link to my mini review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.msg2710462#msg2710462

Offline sparkus

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to this one.

Offline sparkus

Thanks for reviewing OP.

My experience wasn't as good as yours as I wasn't as keen to pay her what she wanted. Nevertheless for anyone stumbling on this thread here's a link to my mini review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.msg2710462#msg2710462

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266450.0