Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Juliette  (Read 898 times)

5 review(s) for juliettesays (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sonnylock

Was in the Canary Wharf are, so looked at available girls and Sexy Juliette came up.

External Link/Members Only

Saw she had a few good reviews, so i figured i'll try her out. Comms were quite straightforward; she picked up my call and was immediately available, so i headed over there right away.

The girl is quite tall, around 5'7 and wearing high heels. Nice slim body, small but nice tits, average face, not that firm ass. Speaks with a proper French accent. Paid her £130 for an hr. Just saw she's now raised the price to £150.

I asked for striptease, and she tried to do it, but just halfheartedly. We then went to OWO. She advertised DT, and yes, she goes deeper than most, but really it wasn't a proper DT. She wasn't even close to my full length, and i'm just average. Still, it was an OK OWO.

We then went to RO. She tasted nice and clean, and she really enjoyed it. A bit of fingering, a bit of clit licking and she came.

On with the condom, we did mish, cowgirl, then doggy, where i finished. She's quite tight, but responsive. I liked how she massaged my balls when i was fucking her in doggy.

After popping we chatted a bit. She's a fine conversationalist, so we talked for 15 min about the business, ukp, aw etc, and then the time was up. I guess 45 min would have been perfect, as i didn't really get much from the last 15 min.

Overall, an OK experience, though nothing special. I thought already £130 is a bit expensive, but at her new price of £150 she's way overpriced. I don't think i'll come back.