Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2015 Punting plans  (Read 958 times)

marty_mcfly

Guys, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Since returning to England after a long period abroad, I ended 2014 with some great punts, particularly two with Lily Hart in London.

I am now planning my 2015 punts and would be grateful if some of you guys can help me add to or remove my choices which I have broken down into three categories and put them in order of priority per each category.

Here are my options:

GFE (only those considered that are good kissers)

1. Adele4u
2. Khloe sexy girl (her main photo looks tempting)
3. Hazel kitty
4. Emily's Creme brulee
5. BUSTY NATHALIE
6. GORGEOUS_GIRL
7. Hot Ameera (low priority as I am not keen on Indian girls. She looks Indian to me)
8. X Platinum X Cindy X (low priority as she has a huge feedback score, so could be over popular and hard to book)

GFE but with Anal:

1. maggie21
2. DEE
3. PETITE_ANGEL XX

Pure Filth:

1. analqueen1 (but she is a little too old for my liking).

My budget is around £120-£160 per hour for GFE and £140-£200 per hour for GFE with Anal or up to £220 pure filth. Age: 32 max. Looks: Above average.

password02

Hi Marty - I have seen most of the girls on your selection - 9 out of the 11 - Hot Ameera is def NOT Asian - she has a EE Mother and a Father from the middle east -

You have a good number who will tick all your boxes - looking forward to reading the reviews.

marty_mcfly

Hi Password,

9 out of 11? Wow, you are a lucky guy. Actually there are 12 ladies on my list. So who are the three you haven't seen yet?

I assume all your punts were satisfactory with the 9 you have seen, and you would endorse all of them.

Thanks,

Marty

password02

Yes you are correct - These are the 2 that I think not seen - 5. BUSTY NATHALIE - 6. GORGEOUS_GIRL BUT def Not seen analqueen. She seems to be monopolised by our very own HornyDevil  :diablo: - I think he has seen ALL from your selection - best to ask him directly

Quesadilla

Guys, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Since returning to England after a long period abroad, I ended 2014 with some great punts, particularly two with Lily Hart in London.

I am now planning my 2015 punts and would be grateful if some of you guys can help me add to or remove my choices which I have broken down into three categories and put them in order of priority per each category.

Here are my options:

GFE (only those considered that are good kissers)

1. Adele4u
2. Khloe sexy girl (her main photo looks tempting)
3. Hazel kitty
4. Emily's Creme brulee
5. BUSTY NATHALIE
6. GORGEOUS_GIRL
7. Hot Ameera (low priority as I am not keen on Indian girls. She looks Indian to me)
8. X Platinum X Cindy X (low priority as she has a huge feedback score, so could be over popular and hard to book)

GFE but with Anal:

1. maggie21
2. DEE
3. PETITE_ANGEL XX

Pure Filth:

1. analqueen1 (but she is a little too old for my liking).

My budget is around £120-£160 per hour for GFE and £140-£200 per hour for GFE with Anal or up to £220 pure filth. Age: 32 max. Looks: Above average.
Hi Marty,

I have only seen one on your list although that will double by this afternoon.

6 of your pics are pretty near the top of my HL, and I also have your reviews to thank for Mia and Lily Hart getting on my HL.   :hi:

I will have to have a look at your other suggestions later as you clearly have good taste.  Is the Gorgeous_Girl you mention this one?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't normally have her on my list due to no face pics but then that said, my suggestion also has no face pics.  Regardless whether you want a vanilla GFE, GFE + Anal or Utter Filth MissKDD should surely be on your list?  She is at the top end of your budget but always delivers way above and beyond.

Look forward to your reviews as you work your way through!

:drinks:

marty_mcfly

Hi Marty,

I have only seen one on your list although that will double by this afternoon.

6 of your pics are pretty near the top of my HL, and I also have your reviews to thank for Mia and Lily Hart getting on my HL.   :hi:

I will have to have a look at your other suggestions later as you clearly have good taste.  Is the Gorgeous_Girl you mention this one?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't normally have her on my list due to no face pics but then that said, my suggestion also has no face pics.  Regardless whether you want a vanilla GFE, GFE + Anal or Utter Filth MissKDD should surely be on your list?  She is at the top end of your budget but always delivers way above and beyond.

Look forward to your reviews as you work your way through!

:drinks:

Hi Q,

The Gorgeous Girl that I have mentioned is different to yours. Here is the link:

External Link/Members Only

She looks lovely in that profile but somewhere on this forum I have seen a private gallery photo of her where she looks not so gorgeous. Nevertheless, as she is a lovely kisser, from what I have read, she enters my hot list.

Lily Hart is a must see, but after today she won't be available until February. That's a long wait.

Thank you for suggesting Miss KDD. I will have to do some research on her. I must have used some AW filters for me to miss out seeing her AW profile. I will start with searching about her on this forum.

Thanks for complimenting me on my tastes, but to be honest, it is because of you guys my tastes are good. It seems we all think alike.

Quesadilla

Hi Q,

The Gorgeous Girl that I have mentioned is different to yours. Here is the link:

External Link/Members Only

She looks lovely in that profile but somewhere on this forum I have seen a private gallery photo of her where she looks not so gorgeous. Nevertheless, as she is a lovely kisser, from what I have read, she enters my hot list.

Lily Hart is a must see, but after today she won't be available until February. That's a long wait.

Thank you for suggesting Miss KDD. I will have to do some research on her. I must have used some AW filters for me to miss out seeing her AW profile. I will start with searching about her on this forum.

Thanks for complimenting me on my tastes, but to be honest, it is because of you guys my tastes are good. It seems we all think alike.
Really wanted to see Lily over Christmas but the only day she had was today which I already had booked unfortunately.  February does seem a long way off.

Thanks for the tip on Gorgeous Girl - I am a sucker for a good kisser myself so another one for the HL.  :hi:

If you filter girls with pics you will not see MissKDD. She has very good reasons not to have pics up but trust me looks wise she is an absolute babe!  Whatever happens that looks a fun list for 2015! Enjoy!  :drinks: