Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucindaRose - Exeter  (Read 991 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5824732) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline martin1964

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration (Protected)

Price: £130 / 60 minutes

Communication: 10/10 Initially on AW email, she then wanted me to call her before she would accept the booking, once a call had been completed she requested that an AW booking be submitted.

Physical Appearance: Her AW profile states that she’s size 22, she didn’t look it when I saw her, looked to be less, she’s certainly not fat but a BBW.

Nationality: British

Hygiene: Lucinda was freshly showered and spotlessly clean for my arrival.

Transport: City Centre hotel, not far from rail stations and on a bus route.

Venue: Hotel in Exeter City Centre

The meet: Texted Lucinda to say I was close to the hotel, she rang me about a minute later to give me final instructions on how to get to her room. All good and easy. Photos on AW are accurate, she is as she describes herself. Paperwork done, had shower in the hotel room, emerged a few minutes later and outlined what it was I was wanting from the booking. Started off with some DFK, not as deep as I would have liked but none the less it was good. Slow undressing, followed by RO on her, did try sex in various positions, however, I was struggling to achieve climax so she did some slow OWO on me and I finished off with CIM. Chatted for a bit to fill the hour and then I left.

Overall: Lucinda is very good value at £130 for an hour, especially for the South West where the going rate is closer to £160. All services that were expected were delivered, she’s a good looking sexy woman and I would look twice at her in the street.

Would I return? Yes most certainly.