Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horsewoman Jo in Basildon  (Read 3577 times)

4 review(s) for horsewoman (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline madeinwales56

I endured another shit week with the current Mrs MIW and so, as is my wont, I decided that I would have a punt just to fucking spite her.

Jo, Horsewoman, in Basildon had been on my hot list for a while. But Basildon is a fucking long way from Norwich on bloody awful roads (A140 and A12) so it looked like it was going to take a special trip or a stroke of coincidence to get me in that neck of the woods. Number one offspring was visiting from far flung foreign fields and needed a lift to Gatport Airwick (whatever happened to Terry Wogan?) for a Sunday evening flight. "That's ok" says Dad "I'll take you down with pleasure." So off we go and less than three hours later arrive at departures. Tearful goodbyes, come back soon, Skype when you arrive home, love to the kids. Final wave and walk to car texting on the way.

"Are you working this evening?" asks I. "Yes hun" Result. I then called and introduced myself as the texter. She gave me the address and postcode. Sat nav told me the journey would take about 50 minutes. That's ok as it was in the right direction for the dreary, lonely, monotonous journey back to the wastelands of Norfolk. That's about 55 minutes before I had my cock in her mouth. Suddenly the journey wasn't so bad.

Arrived at address. Parked up on street outside which was easy enough as it was Sunday evening and by this time 9pm. Rang the flat number on buzzer system and was let in by Jo. The flat door opened and I was greeted by Jo who was dressed in basque and stockings.

Now, Jo claims to be 41 which I would say isn't too far away from reality. She looks older because as her soubriquet suggests she spends a lot of time outdoors with her horse in all winds and weathers. And it shows. She also claims to be a size12. That's not far out either but probably closer to a 14 plus.

Nevertheless, I was in, I knew what to expect as she has a comprehensive range of photos in her public gallery. From the moment I walked in she started talking and didn't stop! I did manage to get a word in edgeways to ask her if we should do the money bit now but she said it would be ok at the end. She suggested we both got naked and removed the old blanket that the cat had been lying on from the bed we were going to use. Ok, it's her gaff after all. So, we are now reclining on the bed and Jo is still talking while I nonchalantly play with my cock. I interrupted her only to tell her to get my cock in her mouth. (She did ask if I wanted her to rim me but I declined). This served a dual purpose. It meant that she stopped talking for a while and I got to sample her oral skills. Both did the trick. Now I like a nice, slow, deep, sloppy blow job and in the now deafening silence, she delivered in spades. Deep, as in all the way to the hilt, slow as in almost excruciating and sloppy as in dribble running down my, by now, rock hard shaft. Fuck me she was good and judging by the feel of her fanny which was accommodating two of my fingers, she was enjoying it too. It did help that she paused long enough to compliment me on my "lovely cock" and telling me she couldn't wait to taste my spunk. Hearing that very nearly made her wish come true but with as much self control as I could muster I told her I wanted to fuck her first. So, onto her back, on with the condom and in we go. Not the tightest fanny I have ever poked but by no means a horse's collar (geddit?). No made all the right noises but to be honest she got me so close to shooting my muck that I wasn't cgoing to last long. She sensed the end was nigh and told me to remember that she wanted me to spunk in her mouth. Well, those words just made my mind up and whipped my cock out and while I took off the condom she manoeuvred herself just in time so she could get a mouthful of my man juice. She sucked me dry and licked the dribbles (nice touch) and then swallowed the lot even mopping up some up off her face. Then, interestingly, she said "you've got a good diet". "How can you tell?" asked I. She just cocked her head to one side as if to say she had tasted enough spunk to tell the difference and smiled when I told her I was vegetarian.

Then, as if she had never stopped, she resumed talking. This time mostly about her collection of spiders. She breeds them, buys and sells them and spends an awful lot of time on them. All in all from the time I walked in to the time I asked her how much I owed her an hour had elapsed. "£30 will do" says Jo. I didn't argue and paid up. Another ten minutes later and I made my apologies and left.

So, all in all, a bargain punt with someone who is definitely not a glamorous size zero dolly girl but is very skilled at what she does, delivers a down to earth, honest service and seems to enjoy it. Would I go back? Well, I wouldn't make a special journey from Norwich to Basildon but if I am ever within 20 miles I would definitely give her a ring.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 08:49:38 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline socks

Now why the fuck have you left it so long to write a review MiW? That's a fine effort and undoubtedly cemented her place in my hotlist, should I find myself in those parts. Perhaps we should organise an excursion from the fine city! Shared travel costs and tale swapping would take our minds off the boring journey and the unpleasant views from the ipswich bypass  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:10:37 pm by socks »

vt

Glad you had a good time at a very nice price...I think she wants to see you again!  ;)

Her face looks beyond 50 to me in those honest pics...fairly tidy body though.

Offline madeinwales56

Now why the fuck have you left it so long to write a review MiW? That's a fine effort and undoubtedly cemented her place in my hotlist, should I find myself in those parts. Perhaps we should organise an excursion from the fine city! Shared travel costs and tale swapping would take our minds off the boring journey and the unpleasant views from the ipswich bypass  :lol:

The idea of a shared trip sounds a fine idea, Socks. The only trouble is I doubt we would get further than The Unthank!

Offline socks

The idea of a shared trip sounds a fine idea, Socks. The only trouble is I doubt we would get further than The Unthank!
Not a bad idea in itself. No chance though we're all secret pervs!!!

Offline madeinwales56

Glad you had a good time at a very nice price...I think she wants to see you again!  ;)

Her face looks beyond 50 to me in those honest pics...fairly tidy body though.

You might be right, VT. Her face is weathered from spending time outdoors and she probably doesn't indulge in a rigorous skin care regime. I suspect the only sort of facials she enjoys is served generously by the occasional punter!

vt

You might be right, VT. Her face is weathered from spending time outdoors and she probably doesn't indulge in a rigorous skin care regime. I suspect the only sort of facials she enjoys is served generously by the occasional punter!

You would have to be a figurehead on the prow of a ship to be that 'weathered' by age 41...I think I've spotted her...  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Neal69

I can agree with our Welsh member that Jo is certainly a good punt.

I have seen her several times now and yes if you can stop her talking she certainly delivers. The talking thing is not a timewasting tactic that is just how she is as I have stayed long over the allotted time.

Yes she has a weathered face but her body is none too shabby and I can confirm almost certainly that she is the age she says she is.

Very good VFM in my opinion.

And BTW congrats on first review MIW

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks Neal69 for both the confirmation and congrats. Really appreciated.

vt

Didn't mean to disparage...glad you both enjoyed!  :thumbsup:

At least she's got those honest pics up so no-one's under an illusion as to what they're booking...she must be the best value punt in the East.