Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel - Heavens Above - Lincoln  (Read 1555 times)

1 review(s) for chanelxxxx1111 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Owwhatanight

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Chanel

Well it was bloody hot on this day and I did not fancy getting hot and sweaty also I  had a meeting to go to after.
Chanel works from both Bubbles in Nottingham & Heavens above in Lincoln but chose to go to Lincoln. Communications were excellent she answers very quick to any question & Never once did I feel her getting impatient or bored. A real pro, Some of the Aw girls could learn a thing or two from this.
Arrived at a very discreet venue in centre of Lincoln, lots of parking nearby, half hours free or 1 hour cost £2.60 but 100yds away. I was directed to go up the stairs and ring the bell and met by Paris. This place is very modern,bright & so clean. I noticed 3 rooms as I waited for Chanel who was filling the bath tub.. I was early so chatted to Paris who was a friendly pretty black girl with great tits & Ass. Chanel came out to greet me and I was more than happy with her look. Very slim strawberry blonde in a tight white mini dress. Now I paid £80 but apparently Lincoln is £10 more but I was let off as Chanel had not mentioned this.
Well into the tub we go with the lovely slim Chanel, nice small tits with little rosebud nipples. The service here is all about the tease and tease me she did in that bath mmmm played with those rosebud nipples and her gorgeous pussy lips that were very wet. All the time in the tub Chanel is talking with you but not dirty talk just soothing. Onto the massage table and had a great deep tissue massage and by now could not wait to turn over and show her my now erect cock. Before she would turn me over she oiled herself up and had a wonderful body2body oiled massage with her hard nipples pressing into my back mmmm I could feel her cunt lips opening up on the checks of my ass. Fuk I was so horny now and yes it was a slow tease but she knew what she was dong. Turned over and even though said day before Bj may be on offer. The management of the premises had stopped any of this happening. My happy ending was as good as anything any of the Thai girls had done before and shot my load over those lovely little tits.
Had a nice shower but towels did not seem fresh and I was the first of the day.
Finished off sat with Chanel, Paris & Frankie all Nottingham girls chatting & drinking coffe before going off to my meeting. Great vfm. :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:38:46 pm by Owwhatanight »