Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora - Directors Lodge - Pinxton  (Read 6271 times)

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 for 30 mins plus £10 owo and £12 door fee.

Location: A residential area with easy street parking. Rear entrance is discrete.

Comms: I called and arranged to see her an hour later.

Girl: Absolutely cute as hell! Pictures are accurate. Very small boobs but they suit her tiny body.

I have been trying to see Aurora since she started working at DL but she is a very busy girl. Aurora is tiny with a huge smile. She was great fun throughout and really engages with you, almost as if she is actually enjoying herself!

After some nice kissing on the bed with me fingering her, I said I'd like to face fuck her. As she didn't reject the idea, I suggested it was time for oral. She went down on her knees and I had her position herself with her back against the wall, as I knew from previous reviews, she can take at least a gentle face fucking. She then provided some excellent owo with her providing proper dt without complaint. If I had an hour, I would have spent longer enjoying pushing into her throat while she looked up at me. 

I wanted to fuck her so did a couple of positions on the bed, looking into her beautiful eyes. Then I moved her to the couch for some deep doggy. She moans just the right amount and says be gentle as she is only small but she didn't complain as I really got into the sex. She has a lovely arse.

I then moved her back to the bed as I wanted to be looking at her when I finished. All in all, it was a great experience. She is so smiley, friendly and chatty.

I will definitely return.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 11:56:24 am by wantkinkyfun »

Offline DThunter01

She must have been practicing her DT then because when I seen her her DT skills were lacking and her friend sienna had to take the lead

Think they are talking again now  :drinks:

Offline Hereto69

Nice review. Thank you for sharing.

Yeah, they are back as proper friends. Both are cute af and great at what they do. I think the enjoyment is genuine.

Offline badsin

I've tried to see ADR a couple of times since starting at Directors. Always seems to be completely booked up.....good for her!! Although Sunday's looks like she's the only girl on the rota, so must be back to back appointments.
Anyway I'll keep trying, thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline mrx007

Wow, does she realy do facials and filming? As it says in her AW profile.

Doesn't mean she'll allow a facial to be filmed or does anyone know better....?

Offline badsin

Offline wantkinkyfun

I've already been back and this time had a cim finish. Was a great bj and she swallowed. I didn't have to pay any extra.

Offline WelshClipper

Location: A residential area with easy street parking. Rear entrance is discrete.

Sorry if this appears a little naive. I often have a nose at the Directors Lodge on Google Maps and it doesn’t look great to me tbh

You obviously felt comfortable, could you elaborate. 

Many thanks  :hi:

Offline 801

It's a lovely place

If you mean the exterior or Mansfield then that's another story

Go and visit a girl there , you will be very happy I'm pretty sure ....oh yeah and drip us a review too

Offline WelshClipper

It's a lovely place

....oh yeah and drip us a review too

Always  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

wow, she looks incredible. fits my petite dark hair phase i'm currently going through.. it's about time i ventured to DL, i drove past it each week.

Offline wantkinkyfun

DL generally and Aurora are both excellent. I have become a regular over the last couple of years.

Offline BootsnBunches

Aurora looks great.  Have you any experience of Nina?

Offline LordGrantham

There’s plenty of her videos free to see on the internet for anyone wondering what she’s like.

Offline WelshClipper

DL generally and Aurora are both excellent. I have become a regular over the last couple of years.

As I am on this topic, I may as well have out with it once and for all.

What makes you so sure, the street looks like classic twitchy curtain territory to me.

Not doubting you, I just want to know.

Asking for a friend  :thumbsup:  :rolleyes: :hi:

Offline BootsnBunches

There’s plenty of her videos free to see on the internet for anyone wondering what she’s like.

Aurora or Nina? I’m aware of Aurora’s - and damn fine she looks too.

Offline GoldTop

As I am on this topic, I may as well have out with it once and for all.

What makes you so sure, the street looks like classic twitchy curtain territory to me.

Not doubting you, I just want to know.

Asking for a friend  :thumbsup:  :rolleyes: :hi:

He's reviewed DL many times, so one would assume he wouldn't keep returning if he had doubts?

Offline JamesPoppers

I've been going to DL for years... never had a problem...

Offline WelshClipper

So if I read between the lines, the Directors lodge is stellar and a safe discreet place to visit,

Cheers guys  :hi:

Offline GoldTop

Cannot see any lines to read between  :unknown:

Offline Hereto69

So if I read between the lines, the Directors lodge is stellar and a safe discreet place to visit,

Cheers guys  :hi:

Straightforward.

Safe, ample parking, discreet and a fun place full of great girls and Lisa ensures it runs to the highest standard.

I've also visited dozens of times now and will be many, many more to follow.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 01:12:56 pm by Hereto69 »

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I once had a bloke shout ‘ya dirty bastard’, as I was leaving DL and walking to me car.

He was having a bit of banter though. When I turned left at bottom of road he was waiting at the bus stop and he gave me a thumbs up.

I didn’t take issue with it, because he wasn’t wrong.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 07:42:28 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline JamesPoppers

Seeing Aurora for the first time tomorrow (Tues)…any suggestions or tips from those who have already enjoyed her gratefully received…

Offline Mark198219

Seeing Aurora for the first time tomorrow (Tues)…any suggestions or tips from those who have already enjoyed her gratefully received…

Watch out for the blowjob and those eyes  :D.
She'll get you there quick