Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayden - X Lounge, Leicester  (Read 620 times)

Offline typinghard

External Link/Members Only

Punt from couple of weeks ago. After trying Tanya, I went throught the reviews in the forum and decided to try Jayden. She seemed to be getting reviewed from over 5 or 7 years ago. So, booked in without expecting the same from her.

Location: House on Nelson street, entrance through garage and had to ring the bell, the door openeed by an old lady and was let in. Now, she's busy with some one lease and I was asked to wait in the lounge area, which seems to be in one of the pics on their website, the lady made sure the curtain was completely closed and tbh it felt weird to be waiting. After ten mins, was led to upstairs room and Jayden came in after 5 more mins

Girl: Jayden is a black girl, tall with, good ass, handful boobs and attitude. Either the pics in website are really old or she is not the one advertised. I have mentioned that she was my first black girl and she quoted "Once you go black, there is no going back" a few times haha

deed: Agreed for half hour and handed the £70. Started with a massage and OW and she did well. Started with missionary and sensed a bit of odor on her neck but not a big deal for me then. She let me go deep a few times and pussy felt good, not too tight/loose. Switched to doggy and the fucked her looking at the mirror. Finished in the bag after few mins and she helped clean up.

Overall good punt