Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: karly89 - Ironville (Derbyshire)  (Read 1594 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5655445) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JD1

External Link/Members Only

Aside from 'blow & go' style meets, I don't usually do 15 minute bookings but after a slower couple of weeks on the punting front I just wanted a quick and easy release which leads me here...

Price paid: £50 for 15 minutes

Comms: Good comms via phone then SMS, clear instructions given on arrival.

Location: Private flat in Ironville / Codnor Park area, plenty of parking available on the street. Flat itself was clean and tidy inside.

The girl: She has quite a lot of photos but they aren't the best - the majority are over-exposed and/or using filters, although still give a good idea of her body type. Her main profile photo is the only one that really gives a clear view of her face and is pretty accurate. From this photo along with the others you can get a good idea of what she looks like. There is some narrative on her profile disputing claims made in a review that she is actually a size 18. Whilst not an expert on women's dress sizes, I would agree with her on this and I think her claimed size 14 is fairly accurate. There is also some mention of her being a smoker but I would not have known this from my interaction with her, so no issues on that front.

The action: Buzzed into the flat and immediately let in, exchanged funds and was shown to the room. Little bit of small talk, undressed and joined her on the bed. Started with some kissing and touching, before suggesting we moved on to OWO. Oral technique was fairly good, although nothing out of the ordinary - not too deep or sloppy, just your regular BJ. Intermittent eye contact during this which I liked. After a few minutes I suggested we moved on to the main event. She handed me a condom and got in position on all fours. Put on the rubber, pulled her panties to the side, and away we went. Some slight moans from her and no issues taking it. Pumped away for 5 minutes or so before filling the bag. Got cleaned up, got dressed, and she walked me out. Just under 15 minutes from arrival to being out the door. 

As I said, I do not usually do 15 minute meets aside from B&G, and generally prefer to take a bit longer but I got what I wanted out of this meet and feel like it was good value for £50.