Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Latina Hannah - Derby  (Read 1539 times)

12 review(s) for Sexy Brazilian Hanna (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fence Post

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is also

External Link/Members Only
+447375322764

Good comms by text, in one of the new apartment blocks by Radio Derby.Plenty of metered on street parking and a carpark next door.
Good directions with address and instructions on how to get in. Simples.
Door opened an there stood a blonde milf who, once the door was shut,  was all over me like a bad rash, snogging my face off!
Great start me thinks, she's certainly not a Rom latin imposter! She is Brazilian.
Both profile descriptions are her. AW photos are pretty recent of her, not particularly airbrushed but she's holding her tum in. Nice pair of natural "D" cup tits.
If the VS photos are her, they're old but could be her. Best way to describe her are as a restrained single middle aged teacher, specs and pinned up hair, who finally had a chance to vent her sexual frustration,.
Yes, I had a really good fuck with her!
She guided me into a bedroom,(very tidy, double bed and fit for purpose) and whilst glued to my face started undressing me. I got the impression I was going to have a good time. She had my trousers round my knees before she asked me how long I was stopping and asked me for the money!
I went with the VS price of £130 for 60.
We finally undressed each other and fell on the bed, spending the next few minutes fondling and feeling our way round each others bodies. She was happy with pussy play but no fingers inside. It was refreshing for her to gently wank me to full hardness before putting the condom on,rather than trying to put it on while only semi hard.
Owo is on offer but I stuck with ow. Now you dt boys take note, she had a damned good go on me, gagging and drooling. I'm not particularly long (average?) But I'm told I have girth (not in CTD's league!) But she still managed me quite comfortably.
We flipped over and she enjoyed ro with light fingering of her pussy. After she came, she pulled me up to start fucking her in mish.
I put my arms under her knees to bend her legs so her knees were under her armpits.... she said only do one..... but 2 minutes later I had 'em both there and banged away for all I was worth. She came again, I believe for real, I recon when the girls face flushes and it spreads down over her chest, they ain't acting, you're hitting the spot and getting it right!
She offered c.o.b but I stopped like that, varying the speed and came in the bag.
She cleaned me up before cuddling up to me. We then had a chat about the things you usually chat about while recovering.
Once I had wood again, she moved on top to give me a tit wank, bagged me up and jumped on top.
This is when she shook the repression off, having the ride of her life and taking me with her!she rode me cowgirl and moved to crouching, finally flopping on top of me after she came. We lay like that for a couple of minutes, then I turned her over and had a go at doggy. She was adament I was going to finish on her tits this time, so she turned over and I wanked myself off onto her tits.
The days of a pearl necklace from a 2nd round are long gone but I was pleased to achieve a 2nd coming.
So all in all a good time. No clock watching I was about an hour.
If you like a pleasant "next door neighbour" type, dip your wick.