Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt - love the Red hair !  (Read 1633 times)

81 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5468944) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Space Invader

External Link/Members Only

So after a disaster the day before, i put my research head on and found this potential beauty - Naughty Natt  £80 for 30 mins

A couple of texts and meeting arranged at an NG4 property , not the best of areas ,but fit for purpose ,plenty of parking outside ,and neighbours didnt seem to bother . House is a weekly rental place and has 2 rooms, there may have been another girl there but I didnt see or hear her , place was quite smart ad clean .

Usual entrance -behind door , was pleasantly surprised when I saw her , nice lingerie, dark red , fit looking body and I thought this would be OK . She then barked at me - “up stairs “ which I thought was a bit abrupt , but I think this was more a language thing than her being rude - anyway - upstairs , kit off , nice OWO and RO on her , she was getting very wet and then - on with condom .
tried a few positions and when I had her on her sides , with a finger around her starfish i said - can I go in there - NO NEVER was answer - not a Yes but its an extra £££ etc - she wasnt having it , thankfully although I do enjoy that activity ,I was having a good time and she did agree I could finish off over her tits , which was a lovely end to our meeting ( for me anyway -lol )
After a ‘frosty’ start she did mellow !
She moves around country but said she will come back, i would see her again if she does come back to Notts