Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella x – TOFTT Enjoyable Visit (Reasonable VFM) (Own House Mansfield)  (Read 1108 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5408505) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline John the Sextist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This is a recent review and at the time I’d noticed the profile but not paid too much attention as very little to go on regarding any profile information or photo’s, very vague so it was always going to be a gamble if we both agreed to meet.

I always had the plan of if I didn’t like what was presented in front of me then I could bung her £10 for her time and just walk away, then no harm done or just walk and be a tight bastard, as it turned out, neither happened!!

Original communication via AW as no contact number listed, message was replied to immediately and contact number provided, arrangements made for a 1 hour meet and everything discussed both by text and conversation so we both knew what to expect, especially as she is quite a few years younger than me and I didn’t want to be disappointed and feel as though my money had been wasted, fortunately I was assured that age was no issue and she actually prefers mature gentleman (result!!).

Services, Price and description:

Meetings - £100 – hour

Services Agreed – DFK, fingering / finger play, mutual oral and or 69, cow girl and mish with CIM finish and or COB (x2 pops)

Location – Safe location with easy main road parking (short walk of around 500 yards to house)

Size – Nothing mentioned on profile but in my opinion she’s bordering between 12 – 14, previously there was a second photo but this didn’t appear accurate as it made her look around size 10 and her tattoos had been airbrushed out (she has many) and 5 kids have provided a mummy tummy.

Age – 28 (In my opinion I reckon she’s more 32 - 35)

Height – 5’ 2” (only approximate as could be an inch either way)

Communication – Very good, always prompt to reply with any questions

Quality of Service – 7 / 10 (considering a TOFTT)

Attractiveness - 7 / 10 (I would say quite attractive but heavy on the make up)

Body – Subjective as everyone has a different taste, let’s say it fell within my parameters, hid everything well with the lingerie she was wearing but once off she was conscious, plump around the hips and obviously the mummy tummy was her main concern.

Home – Very clean and tidy and hygiene was first class

Parked up and sent a text, no issues with the area as I know it extremely well and for those not familiar and passing through fancying a punt then rest assured you can leave your car and go and enjoy yourself.

Given instructions to her house and off I trot without noticing any nosey bastards curtain peeping, within a couple of minutes I was knocking on the door and being invited in, first impressions were ok, not necessarily my full on type but I knew I could have a decent time and she was extremely friendly and talkative which created a really good atmosphere straight away.

As I followed upstairs to the bedroom I noticed that she was quite plump around the arse but I was in now and my mind was racing to fuck rather than fuck off so at that moment the Green light stayed on.

I placed the paperwork on the dressing table which she never counted, we moved in together and started kissing and fondling, at which point she said get comfortable on the bed (meaning get ya fuckin clothes off) whilst I just nip to the bathroom.

Within seconds I was naked on her bed and she returned very quickly to join me, no holding back we were tongue wrestling and my cock was being massaged gently and was rock hard in no time, so we went at each other with some mutual fondling of which she was happy to take one then two fingers into her pussy for some light fingering to start with then some faster finger fucking which must have been doing the trick as she was soaking wet and offering moans of delight.

She already knew from conversations that I wanted an all out oral attack on my cock with CIM to finish so she quickly moved and positioned herself between my legs to start the onslaught, slow to begin with and not particularly deep she then started to go to the next level with good deep throat, mixing the rhythm between slow and fast, great attention to all around the shaft, bell end and into ball licking and ball sucking without any instruction so she knows her way around an hard cock and it’s mostly mouth action, very little use of the hands.

I had her position herself so I could finger her pussy which was met with approval and as she continued the onslaught on my cock I could feel the sap begin to rise, staring into my eyes and licking my bell end she asked me how I wanted to cum to which I replied keep sucking and wank me into your mouth, which she duly obliged, unlike some SP’s she fully drained me and licked my cock dry before moving off to the bathroom to spit it out (pop 1 a big success, super blow job, happy days).

On her return from the bathroom we laid on the bed going through the obligatory chat, I managed to take a look at my watch as I’d not noticed any clocks in her bedroom and I had around 25 minutes left, so I moved for some further DFK, I then removed all of her clothes so she was fully naked as previously she had left some lingerie on and went down to taste her fully shaven pussy, very tidy with a buried clit which soon poked it’s head out, her legs were wide open and I used my fingers to full advantage to open her right up and eat and lick until she was soaking with the occasional insertion of a finger which was met with approval.

Quite quickly we were into 69 for some mutual oral, quite quickly I was rock hard again, the 69 wasn’t particularly good as she kept moving away from my attentions and lifting herself away, I’m sure she may have been quite sensitive, I’d not noticed whether she’d had an orgasm (to be honest I wasn’t that bothered as it was all about me, so selfish am I ) so with that being the case we changed positions so she could rubber me up.

Rubber quickly applied, she mounted me in cow girl and started off by fucking me slowly and then upped the pace, she had full control and I was happy to occasionally fuck into her when she took a breather, she likes to grind and really push into you to get as much in as possible.

We then moved into mish, ever conscious of time with the hour fast disappearing I could feel the sap rising, I started fucking her slowly moving in for the occasional DFK, moving into love lock I could really pound her pussy whilst grappling with both her tits, occasionally tweaking her nipples and moving in to lick and nibble them, the inevitable explosion was soon to be upon me which she knew, she offered herself, asking if I wanted to CIM or COB, I chose all over her tits.

With rubber quickly removed as I was at the side of her whilst she started to wank me off, encouraging me to cum over her tits, I removed her hand, told her to put her hands behind her head whilst I started to wank myself off with my right hand and use my left hand to play with her right tit and nipple, now I didn’t expect a big explosion for the 2nd pop but as she was watching and encouragingly licking her lips I had no control, the first stream shot up and landed on her face (not sure if she was happy about that as facials aren’t listed lol), the second stream smashed under her chin (acceptable) and the remaining watery pearls covered her tits, that 2nd pop was much better than anticipated (must be the garlic and zinc tablets).

Fully spent I laid down to recover, noticing that some of the cum from my first stream had actually made it into her hair (Oops), she wiped herself down, used a wet wipe to clean me up and we had a brief chat about nothing in particular.

A quick look at the watch and I was a couple of minutes over the hour so started to get dressed, I was asked if I would return, would I leave feedback etc to which I obviously replied yes, but in the back of my mind I was highly doubtful that I would return.

Yes, I had a good time and enjoyed myself, but as a seasoned punter I now look for something different and being greedy and choosy something of pure excellence with the WOW fuck factor, unfortunately Bella didn’t give me that, hence the reason I would probably not return.

I’ve had two very recent meetings (and many before, trying to get the bloody reviews done) with Jasmin JJ and Sash Cummings who I’ve yet to review as I’m quite far behind and they definitely provide the WOW fuck factor and much more (they both fucked me up), reviews to follow, time permitting.

Hope you find this review informative.