Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra, on tour in Nottingham  (Read 623 times)

26 review(s) for LovelySandra89 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline jarndyce

Cost: £70 / 30 minutes

Venue: city centre flat. Plenty of people coming and going at street level so the horny punter may go about his business without attracting much attention. Parking available nearby (at a cost, of course!)

The girl: On tour in Nottingham, Sandra is an attractive late twenties Slovakian woman with a lovely figure. She’s much prettier facially than her photos suggest (a hackneyed phrase, I know, but true nevertheless). She’s a dirty blonde - in every way! - with lovely pert breasts, long legs and a curvy bottom. When I called she was wearing sexy lingerie which delightfully complemented her figure and left little to the imagination. Her arse was really quite the most wonderful sight in a thong... I could happily have spent a fortnight’s holiday exploring her bum!

Services: Some pleasant chit chat about central Europe soon gave way to sensual kissing and mutual masturbation. I then lay on the bed so Sandra could suck me: now, I was expecting OWO as it’s advertised on her profile, so I was mildly miffed that only OW was on offer. It was very pleasant OW, but I’d certainly have preferred it without the encumbrance  latex and do expect to receive the advertised service... anyway, from there it was time for me to return the favour and I sucked and slurped at a lovely pussy for 10 minutes before asking Sandra to turn over. Regular readers will know that I like to rim my lovers so I was disappointed when Sandra said this too was off the menu despite its being advertised as available on AW. I did manage a cheeky swipe of her rosebud without any objection so I suppose I can’t complain too much. It was then time for sex and I thoroughly  enjoyed fucking Sandra doggy style until I came hard inside her. Bliss!

Overall: positive. Despite my disappointment re OWO and rimming, I had a great time; plus the body and kissing were more than adequate compensation!

External Link/Members Only