Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young masseuses  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Manstead

I am bored with 40+ thai women offering hand relief. Are there parlours with young masseuses around?  :hi:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

I am bored with 40+ thai women offering hand relief. Are there parlours with young masseuses around?  :hi:

How young is young?  Where have you looked?

More than a few under 40s have been mentioned.

Perhaps you would care to share a lot more about your unfulfilling massage punts, before imploring for help?  It would show what service level you weren't being satisfied by because of their age.

No, you're not being given a hard time, this is a simple challenge to someone who is clearly a veteran (of means, at least in the past) who's apparently active and enquiring in several punting veins with intent but has offered little in 18 months.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 04:45:07 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Waterhouse

How can you be bored? Judging by your contribution here, you never tried one.  :unknown:

Offline myothernameis

Why dont you do your own research, and there must be plenty on here, and at the same  time  share some of your other punts  :D :D