Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -Bombshell_  (Read 5698 times)

Conwy

Abbi and I have met many times. She positively encourages me to come up with new role play ideas, so that there is zero danger of any meeting feeling like a repeat of our earlier ones. One of the joys of playing with Abbi is that she has the full spectrum of “enjoys list”. She can be a full-on domina, submissive, GF, PS, but whichever Abbi she might be on the day she is totally up for it horny.

So, for today’s play I only warned her to bring her full bag of toys, which she did. I entered her room to see Abbi falling out of another new Herve Leger dress, plus her Louboutins, nothing else.
Hell, concentrating on the plan was tough, I tell you. Anyway, I opened the champagne and placed Abbi alongside me on the bed while we kissed. If I may so claim, I had a rare “genius moment” when I decided to explain the scenario to Abbi by whispering and alternately kissing her as a part of setting the scene.

I had just been promoted to head of intelligence, resulting in a need for thorough background screening and detailed questioning of all my known associates, Abbi included. My staff had been gagging to be selected for the task but I had pulled rank on them. Since I could not smuggle a lie detector apparatus into the hotel, I was going to have to question Abbi under duress. This would involve her being rendered totally helpless while I tortured her in order to have confidence in her replies. Just the effect of my words and the gradual removal of the dress was enough to have Abbi gasping and drifting into subspace. So Abbi was soon safely strapped into her monoglove, the leg spreader applied and the blindfold fitted. I decided that the Louboutins were too dangerous to include.

Her monoglove looks rather like this: External Link/Members Only

So we started with whispered questions about her background and associations while I did my best to stimulate Abbi in the ways that I expected to affect her the most. I had a paddle and flogger available to assist. This soon got her to the point of wanting to explode but I stopped and slowly continued with stimulation and questions. Just as she became desperate came the killer conundrums. “Would you tell anybody anything about me?” “No.” Why are you answering my questions?” “Because I am helpless and you are torturing me.” “What would happen if you were in the same position and somebody else was torturing you?” “I would have no choice but to answer.” “So we have to coach you in your answers under torture.” So this I did, until Abbi was pronounced suitably indoctrinated.

Then I helped her out of her desperation and it was an absolute monster, followed by a couple more because I couldn’t resist. The spreader was removed because it was rather in the way for the next few before I let Abbi out of the glove. She protested that she was still quite comfortable and was really enjoying herself but I think that up to an hour is quite enough for her in that contraption.

There was now time for more champagne and some of Abbi’s chocolate before Abbi was ready to fulfil the desperate promises which she had made to me earlier in order to try to persuade me to take her over the brink. Well, Abbi is an honest girl. She made good on every one of those promises, such that it was well over another hour before I staggered off to the bathroom. Not that she did not enjoy herself as well, since I seem to remember five “moments”.

There was still plenty of time to finish the champagne, consume more chocolate, chat and get up to some more stuff before I had to leave.

C

Offline kevinoo

Offline hendrix

Excellent! I'm still struggling to get Abbi and KDD together :( but it will happen :)

Conwy

Excellent! I'm still struggling to get Abbi and KDD together :( but it will happen :)

All good things come to he/she who waits, Mr H!

I am aware that you have been very busy of late.

C

Jedi Apprentice

Brilliant!  This is better than 50 shades of Grey

Conwy

Thank you.

If you read my FR's on her AW profile of our previous meetings, there are some goodies there. I particularly like my "roll-the-dice" one because you could adapt it well to many types of meeting.

C

Offline ciscoxxx69

Once again, very inventive Mr C !  :thumbsup:

I had the very great pleasure of Ms Bombshells company for the first time a few weeks ago in Chippenham.
Sex on a stick !
I hope it was the first of many encounters with her as she was fantastic, filthy, up for it and fun.
We seemed to hit it off immediately and I want to see her again soon..........trouble is I just don't get to London or Chippenham that often  :(

Conwy

Well, what is important is building up a good hotlist, such that when you do splash out your hard-earned readies, you know that you are absolutely nailed-on for a good time.

c

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review Conwy, I just had a look at her intro movie, I like she looks hot, another on the hot list  :drinks:

Conwy

I've got an AW e-mail out to Cindy, trying to book her for next week, but she hasn't read it as yet.

Fingers crossed!

C

Offline herbie007

I've got an AW e-mail out to Cindy, trying to book her for next week, but she hasn't read it as yet.

Fingers crossed!

C

I hope all goe's well and you get to meet, I've got a 2 hour meeting with Cindy and Dee next week which just can't come soon enough  :rolleyes:

Offline Bartolomeo

I hope all goe's well and you get to meet, I've got a 2 hour meeting with Cindy and Dee next week which just can't come soon enough  :rolleyes:

haha me too...then following friday i got booking with maggie! After I found out my work trip was postponed for maybe 10 days or so, I was going to book Madlin again, but saw maggie had dates up for part of london easier for me to access so had to book her.

Offline boomting_

:lol: LIKE  :thumbsup:

And I was going to do the exact same thing. Back to the drawing board.  :thumbsdown:

Offline stayer

Saw Abbi this week in Kensington, unfortunately it was a disappointment and not worth the £300 for 1.5hrs. Even £150 would have been too much.

She did do some good OWO but failed to do much kissing despite claiming to love DFK in her AW profile. She was a bit too rough in handling my important body part and seemed to get bored after an hour. She then resisted attempts to play with her nipples and refused a request to do a toy show. Things only brightened up at the end when she did masturbate to a climax.

Whilst she undoubtedly has clients who happily pay her high prices, my view is that she is one of those WGs who consider themselves too upmarket or superior to give the punter just what he wants. One of the things she said is that she's no performing monkey. Well, my view is that if any punter wants her to spend most of her time playing with his balls, rubbing his back, lap dancing or whatever is acceptable to her, then that is what she was paid to do.

The search goes on to find a replacement for curvy Coral of Wantage...

password02

Thanks for the update stayer - but if this is a NEGATIVE then I think it should be a separate review and not added onto a positive.

However I do stand corrected in advance if this is the wrong approach?

Thanks for the update.

jcdmj12

Saw Abbi this week in Kensington, unfortunately it was a disappointment and not worth the £300 for 1.5hrs. Even £150 would have been too much.

She did do some good OWO but failed to do much kissing despite claiming to love DFK in her AW profile. She was a bit too rough in handling my important body part and seemed to get bored after an hour. She then resisted attempts to play with her nipples and refused a request to do a toy show. Things only brightened up at the end when she did masturbate to a climax.

Whilst she undoubtedly has clients who happily pay her high prices, my view is that she is one of those WGs who consider themselves too upmarket or superior to give the punter just what he wants. One of the things she said is that she's no performing monkey. Well, my view is that if any punter wants her to spend most of her time playing with his balls, rubbing his back, lap dancing or whatever is acceptable to her, then that is what she was paid to do.

The search goes on to find a replacement for curvy Coral of Wantage...

There do seem to be two 'camps' here.  Those who prefer their whores to be do exactly as demanded, and those who prefer them with a bit more autonomy.    Neither is right or wrong imo, but FRs are very useful in determining which WGs cater for each preference.