Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mint_Thai lady - Telford  (Read 794 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662592) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline jartimus

External Link/Members Only
Asked for a booking via text and got a quick reply.
I arrived 20 minutes early and she was happy to bring the meet forward.  Big block of flats with plenty of free parking and easy access to the room.
I asked for one hour, 120 quid She is a very pretty thai mid twenties with a fantastic body, nice looking fake tits, a lean belly and a firm curvy ass.
The meet was very enjoyable, she has the prototype thai attitude, very relaxed, go with the flow.  We started with cuddling fondling and french kissing. 
Spent a while licking her pussy with her on her back, then flipped her over and parted her ass cheeks and licked her some more, she was very responsive and into it.
We switched places and she went down on me for a long time, she payed particular attention to licking my balls and below balls.  We did 69 for a while which was great and she was happy for me to finger her pussy and stick a finger up her ass which was very tight!
Then condom on and sex , finished in the bag. 
We still had 30 minutes left so I asked her to thai massage with oil.  She tried her best but didn’t really know what she was doing.  But she was very funny, rubbing her tits on my back and pretending to fuck my ass with her pussy 😂😂.
With 10 minutes left i started to get stiff again then went for round 2.

Overall very positive, this is the first time i have done an adultwork meet in the uk for at least 5 years.