Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yahoobabe - Glossop  (Read 4566 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 313

Incall 30 minutes £70

Prior to the meet all the comms were good and I was given clear details for the meet.
She has a nice apartment that was clean and well presented.

Upon opening the door she stood about 5'5 in a red 2 piece and I would put her in her mid 40's I'd say, good if you fancy the blonde milf type. I am a tall guy and she looked a little nervous if im honest but that didnt bother me. I could throw her round in the bedroom lets put it that way.

We started by kissing on the bed and she soon was opening up more. I asked her to suck my cock and she did, finally taking the length. I returned the favour and gave her oral and then it was on with the rubber. I fucked her in all the favorites the best being doggy - her arse can take a good pounding thats for sure and then she wrapped her legs around my shoulders as I gave her a good pounding laying on the bed - again she took the dick good and hard and she was very vocal

Then off with the rubber and shot my load down her throat.
She had jelly legs for a bit as we lay on the bed but to be honest I think she needed a good fucking and she got one.

It was a good punt and I would return. A blonde milf who can take a dick.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 01:55:48 pm by 313 »

Offline jonko

I fucked her in all the favorites the best being doggy - her arse can take a good pounding thats for sure and then she wrapped her legs around my shoulders as I gave her a good pounding laying on the bed

She had jelly legs for a bit as we lay on the bed but to be honest I think she needed a good fucking and she got one.

That last bit was so funny that I laughed out loud. My missus heard me and shouted “ What are you laughing at in there - that something you can share?. “Oh nothing love” I said, “just a joke from a friend, boys talk you know”!! Thank god she didn’t burst into the room!!

Very nice review wed mate.

Offline blueboy85

Incall 30 minutes £70

Prior to the meet all the comms were good and I was given clear details for the meet.
She has a nice apartment that was clean and well presented.

Upon opening the door she stood about 5'5 in a red 2 piece and I would put her in her mid 40's I'd say, good if you fancy the blonde milf type. I am a tall guy and she looked a little nervous if im honest but that didnt bother me. I could throw her round in the bedroom lets put it that way.

We started by kissing on the bed and she soon was opening up more. I asked her to suck my cock and she did, finally taking the length. I returned the favour and gave her oral and then it was on with the rubber. I fucked her in all the favorites the best being doggy - her arse can take a good pounding thats for sure and then she wrapped her legs around my shoulders as I gave her a good pounding laying on the bed - again she took the dick good and hard and she was very vocal

Did you fuck her up the arse? I've heard she loves anal!

Offline AnselAdams

That was a refreshingly well written review I must say.

Very entertaining and informative.

Been thinking about this one for a while.

I did see a video of her not so long ago online and she did pique my interest then.

MK

Online Megaman83

Does she still have a fantastic arse? I was a bit disappointed with her tits but that arse certainly made up for it.

Offline 313

No anal, she said it wasnt included in the half our but her arse cheeks were red when I'd finished pounding her so thats good enough. I agree though, shes got a nice firm arse, and it makes a lovely clap against my cock

Offline AnselAdams

I take it yours wasn’t a positive experience then.

MK

Offline Bustydusty

Offline Bustydusty

Only just noticed that she gave you cim - wasn’t offered to me that and not on her likes :unknown:

Online Kool Keef

Only just noticed that she gave you cim - wasn’t offered to me that and not on her likes :unknown:

He gets a lot for free this one BD, never seems to pay extra for OWO, CIM, facial or a 2 girl judging by his reviews.  :)

Offline Bustydusty

He gets a lot for free this one BD, never seems to pay extra for OWO, CIM, facial or a 2 girl judging by his reviews.  :)

Hmm - must be a very handsome fella
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 08:19:50 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Bootyhunter01

Steph can be very inconvenient since her Georgian days. She is known to provide anal in 30 minutes bookings and others no. Same with CIM and swallow. She is very submissive if I remember correctly and people will interpret this as she's reserved or quiete but she likes you to take control at lease from my experience. I haven't seen her for over 10 years I think a trip to Glossop is in order. The review mentioned that she's 5'5. Well unless she  has had a knee job, that's not correct as she has  grown tall  by 5 inch since I saw her. May be a typo from OP.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 10:36:28 pm by Bootyhunter01 »

Offline bigmc

i have enjoyed her a few times, last was a mmff with her mate sammy.
she does love a bum pounding.
 I really do need to get my own arse in gear and start making some bookings again