Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanylane29 - Bury BL9  (Read 1518 times)

22 review(s) for Tiffanylane29 (14 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by threechilliman]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Fee: 80 quid for 30 mins

Note: Unaware of my forum memberships

Short summary review again due to the sort of CBA factor that has brought my punting to a complete standstill for now.

About - not much to say really. Had a great opportunity to punt so considered a few options before falling back on the tried and tested Whoretel. A couple of reviews on here suggested she'd be a decent punt.

Comm's - as last minute as it gets. AW message sent about 45 mins before the time I was after on the off-chance she'd be free. I'd almost written it off when a message pops up 5 mins before I was about to leave to say she could do it. I quickly sent one back saying I'd ring her when I arrived and then I grabbed my coat. 10 mins later I'm on the phone to her and she reels off the room number. No requests made, there just wasn't time.

Location - a large Whoretel on the outskirts of Bury. Fit for purpose. Only real issue was that the room had two single beds rather than a double although once you're fucking you don't really need a double bed!

WG - stats, pics and age accurate for me - she is pretty tall! Her gallery will give you a pretty good idea of what she looks like so there should be no surprises. Sports a few tattos and is tanned all over. In person, she's friendly and relaxed and seems happy to deliver what she says she delivers. No dress request made but she was nicely turned out - hair done, red lippy, heels, hold-ups and the skimpy maroon body shown in her gallery (which struggles to retain her boobs)

Services - greeting was a bit 'matter-of fact'. I got the impression she'd only just arrived and had rushed about a bit, so no kiss as I entered the room which was slightly off-putting. Cash handed over and I popped through the shower. Once back in the room she was fine and she soon had my cock in her mouth for OWO (dribbling spit). Not deep but she sucks cock just fine and gives the impression she's enjoying it. Her red lipstick was soon all over my cock as well. Then she lay next to me and we indulged in DFK which, again she seemed to enjoy and certainly wasn't shy about kissing me. A bit more OWO as I fingered her pussy and then got my tongue in there. On with a condom for CG, starting with a grind as we kissed before she gripped the headboard and bounced up and down on my cock. Then on to mish and she spread her legs high, wide and handsome for me. More kissing as we fucked before I knuckled down and give her a proper seeing to before filling the condom. A quick clean up and she cuddled up to me for a chat before I headed for the shower. Quick kiss and away.

Verdict - apart from the slightly lacklustre start, she were an enjoyable little punt. Makes the right noises, kisses with enthusiasm, sucks cock like she actually enjoys it and wasn't shy when it came to fucking. Overall, an enjoyable GFE but I did wonder whether she's worked parlours as there was that slightly routine approach to things - them as have used both parlours and (good) Indy's will understand I mean by that.

Offline cueball

Good read that pal, good to see you tapping a review out again too.

Offline threechilliman

Good read that pal, good to see you tapping a review out again too.

Aye, that might be it for this year. Never say never though.

Online frankc

Good to see you back reviewing Pal and glad you enjoyed yourself, unfortunately, she's too tall for me....appreciate the review though mate.. :thumbsup: