Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations New Street Birmingham  (Read 1349 times)

Offline fiver33

Travelling to Birmingham on a short trip on Tuesday, any recommendations for girls close to New Street Station say within 10 mins walk or less ?

Offline Littlefoot

Travelling to Birmingham on a short trip on Tuesday, any recommendations for girls close to New Street Station say within 10 mins walk or less ?

Would help if specify what type of girls interest you, slim, big, black, white, etc, and also what services you're interested in.  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Or do a search then ask questions about specific girls - you know how it works - you have been here long enough!

Offline fiver33

Slim, white and just gfe .. and most say City Centre .. but I don't know Birmingham at all ..

Offline greg101

Come out of New Street station and there is a tram, catch this to St Paul's, that is about 6 stops.  A 5-minute walk from there is Erotic Studios.  External Link/Members Only
Sarah has been doing a Monday and a Tuesday of late.  She is fucking awesome, proper GFE, busty lady, late 30's, a size 10/12 but an incredible experience.  0121 233 1019, phone before arrival and book, I can guarantee you will NOT be disappointed.  £60 pretty much covers everything for 30 mins (owo dfk sex, not anal).  If she is available and working, treat yourself.  Seriously.

Offline Littlefoot

Come out of New Street station and there is a tram, catch this to St Paul's, that is about 6 stops.  A 5-minute walk from there is Erotic Studios.  External Link/Members Only
Sarah has been doing a Monday and a Tuesday of late.  She is fucking awesome, proper GFE, busty lady, late 30's, a size 10/12 but an incredible experience.  0121 233 1019, phone before arrival and book, I can guarantee you will NOT be disappointed.  £60 pretty much covers everything for 30 mins (owo dfk sex, not anal).  If she is available and working, treat yourself.  Seriously.

Any chance of a review of this Sarah? Sounds interesting!

Offline Littlefoot

Offline greg101

Sarah. Ex fun place

Yep, that's her!  Search for reviews on Sarah Erotic Studios, there are a few reviews out there, she is seriously good and just wonderful, I have never met anyone like her ever.  She is the benchmark.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 10:27:42 pm by greg101 »

Offline Littlefoot

Search for reviews on Sarah Erotic Studios, there are a few reviews out there

Done that, didn't find any reviews  :unknown:

Offline greg101

Littlefoot, seriously; just turn up and book in with her.  She is the best punt you will ever have, take the hour if you can afford it, I have seen hundreds of women in my time and she is the best punt I have ever had, every service is a 10/10.  Perfect, perfect, perfect.  She works Mondays and more recently Tuesdays (although she might just be covering that day), if you can get to see her today then go, seriously, she is that awesome.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 08:22:58 am by greg101 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Littlefoot, seriously; just turn up and book in with her.  She is the best punt you will ever have, take the hour if you can afford it, I have seen hundreds of women in my time and she is the best punt I have ever had, every service is a 10/10.  Perfect, perfect, perfect.  She works Mondays and more recently Tuesdays (although she might just be covering that day), if you can get to see her today then go, seriously, she is that awesome.
Sounds a bit fluffy or eas

Offline greg101

Sounds a bit fluffy or eas

? Look as far as I can tell the point of the board is to keep forum members up to speed on whats good and what's not? Sarah is unique in that all her services are 10/10.
I have seen her 20 times or more and she really is that good.  There are reviews out there but they are on another site that is verboten to mention, but she is good.

If anyone that ever saw her at Funplace could post their views or any Erotic studio goers that could yay or nay my comment, much appreciated for the doubtful on here.

Offline mr-reagan

does she do cim? I might finally take the plunge and make my first booking with her. Long time lurker on here but yet to make the plunge

Offline bearcat69

? Look as far as I can tell the point of the board is to keep forum members up to speed on whats good and what's not? Sarah is unique in that all her services are 10/10.
I have seen her 20 times or more and she really is that good.  There are reviews out there but they are on another site that is verboten to mention, but she is good.

If anyone that ever saw her at Funplace could post their views or any Erotic studio goers that could yay or nay my comment, much appreciated for the doubtful on here.

I've been to Erotic Studios lots of times, and never even seen her in a line up.

This girl has never been reviewed on here before AFAIK.

Reviews on other sites are about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Your guarantee good punt language is the language of a pimp.

YMMV with any prossie.

Your opinion would have more credence if put into a non fluffy review of her.

Offline Pantysniffer

Greg 101.Ive seen her back in the day at fun place and the studios but not for a couple of years. She does provide a good service but boobs are false. Overall a good punt.