Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help me choose?  (Read 1219 times)

NSUKENSE

Hey, New to the forum so sorry if these style of threads are against the rules. I've been punting for a while but I let my desperate mind get the better of me most of the time and i've punted with some terrible WGs who I didnt want to in the first place because the more popular WGs have been booked and I didn't have good foresight to plan ahead. I want to actually PLAN a visit and do it properly rather than just doing it last minute.

I have been lurking the threads and was wondering who you would recommend as the best WG out of the following, I think if I don't enjoy my "planned punt" i'd probably quit punting:

Chardonnay: External Link/Members Only
Hannah: External Link/Members Only

Carmella: External Link/Members Only

Isla: External Link/Members Only

All of these girls sound like they are stunning and have a good attitute. I have read all the reviews you guys have posted and I thank you for them but they all sound amazing, I cant see them all and I need to choose.

Things which are important to me are:
1) Roleplay
2) Dominant
3) Offer Foot Worship
4) DFK

I'd really appreciate someone who has seen all or any of these WGs some advice or if there are any girls I haven't considered.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:35:13 pm by NSUKENSE »

Offline Rangers54

Hey, New to the forum so sorry if these style of threads are against the rules. I've been punting for a while but I let my desperate mind get the better of me most of the time and i've punted with some terrible WGs who I didnt want to in the first place because the more popular WGs have been booked and I didn't have good foresight to plan ahead. I want to actually PLAN a visit and do it properly rather than just doing it last minute.

I have been lurking the threads and was wondering who you would recommend as the best WG out of the following, I think if I don't enjoy my "planned punt" i'd probably quit punting:

Chardonnay: External Link/Members Only
Hannah: External Link/Members Only

Carmella: External Link/Members Only

Isla: External Link/Members Only

All of these girls sound like they are stunning and have a good attitute. I have read all the reviews you guys have posted and I thank you for them but they all sound amazing, I cant see them all and I need to choose.

Things which are important to me are:
1) Roleplay
2) Dominant
3) Offer Foot Worship
4) DFK

I'd really appreciate someone who has seen all or any of these WGs some advice or if there are any girls I haven't considered.

Am I the only one that gets bored by same old characters appearing in posts. ie isla, hannah, etc, yes they're good in the opinions of a few. In answer to this post. You can't go wrong with any of the names you mention. Can't think many would argue with those names. Wouldn't be for me going to one of these conveyor belt girls but each to their own I guess and good luck

Bobbaloo

Having only seen Chardonnay from that list, I'd probably say exclude her, seen her a few times and as great as she is, I don't see being dominant and role playing as her forte.

Maybe another member can comment on that as it's just the impression I get from her.

Hope this helps.

Offline Stapler

Why keep going for the same old? Try this one :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Oralbgood

Well Stapler, that's a really good way of putting the newbie OFF punting for life  :scare:

Perhaps he would thank you for saving him before he gets addicted like the rest of us.

Seriously though newbie, any of the ones you have short listed have ranked highly on here, you just need to ring them and discuss your requirements.

Happy punting.

Regards
OBG
 :hi:

Offline Stapler

Well Stapler, that's a really good way of putting the newbie OFF punting for life  :scare:

Perhaps he would thank you for saving him before he gets addicted like the rest of us.

There is method in madness!  :lol:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jawbreak

Looking forwards to your review on her Stapler.

Bet it wount be as fluffy as any of my reviews.

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Rangers54

Nice one Mr Stapler can't imagine their been many on her conveyor belt, would imagine the queue for her service is considerably smaller  :lol: