Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya - Harrow  (Read 1905 times)

89 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (79 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline afm

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review here, simply because I don't punt that much, and when I do I tend to go for the more established girls that have plenty of reviews. Nevertheless, I have used this board a resource for a while, so I think it's time for me to give back.

Communications: I found myself at a loose end on Saturday evening due to a friend cancelling, so I thought I'd ring around and see who was free. I did see Tanya once a couple of years ago when she was based in Hendon, and enjoyed myself, and now she's a bit closer so I thought I'd try. Called with a couple of hours notice and booked, no problems. As soon as I put the phone down, the text arrived with the postcode. Note that Tanya isn't the one who answers the phone, it's another woman.

Location: Harrow, off Station Road. You will need to call when you're near for directions. The flat itself is a bit old, but the rooms are big and spacious, and it's clean. I was offered, and accepted a shower, with plenty of fresh towels available.

Appearance: She is as she looks in the photos, I'd probably put her at mid to late 30s. She has a toned body as others had mentioned, and as I remembered, but a bit weathered - breasts are small but slightly saggy. Facially she's still a looker, IMHO.

Service: I honestly couldn't remember much from the last time I saw her, although she remembered me, which was a surprise.  £70 for the hour including OWO and CIM, and I paid an extra £20 for rimming. I asked for anal, which she said she needed to see my johnson first, so I wouldn't need to pay for it unless it actually happened.

She does FK but it's not very deep, as others have commented. Her English has improved since the first time I saw her, so she was able to converse a little bit. OWO was fine - she was even able to DT my average member, which was enjoyable. I then went down on her for a bit, which was well received, but she wasn't too keen on fingers penetrating, so if that's your thing, you'd probably not want it. Then a spot of rimming - she got the baby wipes out just to give it an extra wipe, and then dove in without any second thoughts. Once I had enough it was on the condom. Doggy and Missionary were fine, she also gyrated her arse a bit as well, and certainly gave the sense that she was enjoying it. Tanya said I was too thick for anal, so we didn't do it. Finished with CIM with a few minutes left, so she offered a massage to finish. Had a little chat, and I was on my way. I probably could have had another shower, but didn't feel the need to.

Positives:

Friendly attitude
Services requested were offered, easy negotiation on the extras
Good value at £70, even with extras she would still be cheap.

Negatives:

As mentioned, her body isn't the best, although if you like slim MILF types she'd probably be right up your alley.
FK not the fullest.

Overall, I would return, I enjoyed the punt and it made me wonder why I had left it so long.