Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First timer...... any recommendations?  (Read 861 times)

Offline Hardcock1978

Hi. Looking for a first time punt and wondered if there were any recommendations specifically for a first time in and around mansfield

Offline MajorPayne

Hi. Looking for a first time punt and wondered if there were any recommendations specifically for a first time in and around mansfield

Best advice is to do your research before you punt.

Go on to Adultwork.com and enter in your search criteria.  Once you have shortlisted your prostitutes (maybe 4-5) come back to ukp and search for reviews for those girls.   Best thing you can do is ignore the ratings on AW as they are mostly biased.   At best they are indicative.

Offline shagmore

You need to know what yo are after, big tits, small tits, OWO, milf, young - you cant just put out for advice when we don't know what you like
As mentioned above, go to AW, do a search for around the area you are looking at, and then cross reference any that might be of interest on here

Offline MajorPayne

Another thing to bear in mind is that "Your View May Vary". I've had a personal recommendation for a 19yo near Stratford who he saw almost ever week he thought she was so good.  I set up a meeting with her and thought she was dreadful. 

It's your money, your decision.  But the more information you give us the better we can advise.

Offline cueball

Take no notice of what they say op

Our job on here is to do the work so you don't have to. I've searched high, I've searched low.

I've only gone and found the rare one size fits all prossie, she's got the skills to pay your bills, the cream of Sherwood....
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Lincs.man1

Our job on here is to do the work so you don't have to. I've searched high, I've searched low.

I've only gone and found the rare one size fits all prossie, she's got the skills to pay your bills, the cream of Sherwood....

:D :rose:

Offline HailWood

Hey Cueball.

Point well made  :lol:

Good to see your snout back in the trough. I hope we can look forward to more of you humour here in a Sherwood  :hi:

TheBounce26

Vivastreet, but it could be a bit dodgy