Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - Cameras in Room  (Read 6319 times)

Offline themightyimp

Gents,

Beware - the provider below has webcams set up in their residence.  When I saw this (luckily before the meeting started) the male half said that it was for his viewing pleasure only.  I checked the room and was content that there were no more.  The female then went straight to her laptop - checking video perhaps???

When asked the gent said that it was definitely not on the web - he earned a 'grand a day' so had no need to.  Funnily enough, for such a high earner they had a shit car and lived in a terraced house (seemingly rented).  A shame as real gingers are few and far between (the lady!!).

Be careful out there

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline j122

Cheers for the heads up imp :hi:

Noticed she has outcalls listed so might be worth meeting her that way if she's any good.  Are you going to be doing a review of her?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
It's pretty wrong and I'm sure illegal to film someone naked without their consent ?

For that reason alone I'd never see her

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Can we make this a sticky thread?

Will add Blonde Candy details when I get a chance.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Been to see this girl before and anything i wanted was always replied with yes but not to hard or really gently. Not a ount i enjoyed to be honest.

However one thing i did notice, in the room we used on the back of the house next to the bathroom. When you walk in the room look directly above on the ceiling. Its a hidden camera in a lookalike smoke alarm. I did question and she said it was for protection and also her fella like to watch after. Furthermore they do play as a couple or did up until recently.

Overall i wouldnt go back with the possibility of being published on the web.

Thread, where this was also confirmed by other members:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124661.0

TheNewSeeker

External Link/Members Only

reported here

This isn't a review but more of a concern and warning...

My first punt for the year took me onto Narborough Road as I was driving through Leicester. I had visited the venue before and had a relatively pleasant experience for the £50 30mins service I received.

I thought I'd go by and I completely regret it.

I entered through the back door (no pun intended) as it was around 3pm and there were kids on the busy main road.

There were 2 girls working. One girl who was sitting in the lounge didn't even bother to say hello, she just sat there with a face of thunder and made no effort. I was literally about to walk when the maid told me that another girl was coming as she was just getting ready. I thought I'd wait a few mins to see who she was.

However...as I was sitting in the lounge I looked at the CCTV monitor they had...and saw that the rooms were being filmed!!!!!!! I saw one girl in there drying her hair with a towel and I just prayed that she wasn't the one who was about to come to the reception...and to my luck...it was.

Her name was Sonya (from Hungary) moderately decent looking and better than the moody cow who made no effort.

Not sure why I didn't decide to walk, I was horny as fuck and needed to bust a nut.

After settling the paperwork, she left the room...so I began to look around to see where the camera was. It was high up and gave a wide view of the room and filmed the whole thing. I couldn't spot a camera...so my only conclusion was that it was a discreet camera masking as the smoke alarm.

The service itself was pretty poor. No real effort and I just wasn't enjoying it as I kept being paranoid that my activity was being filmed...every little seedy bit of it.

Would I return? No. I don't want to risk ever being filmed during a punt.

Potential punters of the place, or those who have been, has anyone else noticed this? (The CCTV)

For this reason, it gets a big negative for me.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Legally you are permitted to see any footage that has filmed you, they need to display a sign stating cctv in action and it should have a contact number for the responsible person with access to the playback, they can charge a fee for their time but can't refuse I believe.

Ladolcecasa252

Hi everyone,
We are replying from la dolce casa,
We are really disappointed that someone has wrote this review. We can honestly say that we DO NOT record in ANY rooms at all. Our cctv is present in the reception, entrances and staff room.  The staff room is most probably what the punter saw when he saw a girl getting changed in the reception monitor.  Obviously if we was secretly recording rooms, we wouldn’t put it on full view on the monitor in reception?!
Please could everyone dismiss this review which is either placed by someone who really is stupid or possibly another sauna trying to tarnish our great reputation.
We hope this has been a help to all readers.
Management
La Dolce Casa

Offline NigelF

Back on the subject of this WG. This is from her FAQ - I think it needs much more prominence on her profile:

Q. Will your husband be present at an incall?   A. Yes, that's the deal with incalls. You can have a MMF, a cuckold fantasy, or just be watched whilst fucking another man's wife...

Offline Marmalade

Hi everyone,
We are replying from la dolce casa,
We are really disappointed that someone has wrote this review. We can honestly say that we DO NOT record in ANY rooms at all. Our cctv is present in the reception, entrances and staff room.  The staff room is most probably what the punter saw when he saw a girl getting changed in the reception monitor.  Obviously if we was secretly recording rooms, we wouldn’t put it on full view on the monitor in reception?!
Please could everyone dismiss this review which is either placed by someone who really is stupid or possibly another sauna trying to tarnish our great reputation.
We hope this has been a help to all readers.
Management
La Dolce Casa

Oh hi to you too. Thank you for posting the above crap. Your website appears to be down so I’m posting some screenshots to enable our other readers can see what to expect and know how to avoid you.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

To the above, go to:
External Link/Members Only

No doubt the munters have changed but I doubt that will be a worry to us if they’re all that useless.  :hi:

Online myothernameis

We can honestly say that we DO NOT record in ANY rooms at all.

The cameras have now been removed, so the next person who goes for a massage wont find any

Offline Leicspunt

I’ve got to be honest. La dolce case isn’t as great as it used to be when the reception area used to put back and you could enter via the rear alley to avoid being seen. The girls then were also much better in my opinion. The last girl I saw since it changed hands in fairness was really attractive and gave a reasonable service with OWO. I didn’t see any cameras but wasn’t expecting any and was otherwise distracted. The review of the place stating there are cameras in the room has really put me off going back

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Advert Link - External Link/Members Only

Location: Is behind a thai restaurant, up the stairs, look for number 8, and its one of the rooms enclosed. Just a FYI, the corridor inside has CCTV at corner. What I found odd was when she was giving me directions she was saying turn left, no your going wrong. So not sure if its viewable by her or not.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204199.0