Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Site Rules - STI  (Read 752 times)

Offline newbie2014

Hi all

I went to see a girl recently and was thinking of doing a review. I don't want to make accusations to the WG and I will wait for two weeks to get tested. Can I still post the review if I simply describe what I saw?

Offline LLPunting

Mentioning all symptoms that were seen, heard, smelt, tasted  :vomit: and what they might indicate should suffice.  However if you're accusing her of a symptomless issue then that's where things aren't permitted.

You're free to report your own test results but there can be no attribution only "coincidence" as we cannot be sure of any undeclared contacts you've had that may be responsible.  If you're genuinely trying to do us a solid then you'd have to declare your recent punting contacts that could have been transmission events.

GL with your results.  Are you refraining from further punting contact?

Offline newbie2014

Mentioning all symptoms that were seen, heard, smelt, tasted  :vomit: and what they might indicate should suffice.  However if you're accusing her of a symptomless issue then that's where things aren't permitted.

You're free to report your own test results but there can be no attribution only "coincidence" as we cannot be sure of any undeclared contacts you've had that may be responsible.  If you're genuinely trying to do us a solid then you'd have to declare your recent punting contacts that could have been transmission events.

GL with your results.  Are you refraining from further punting contact?

Thanks LLPunting.

My sexual contact over the past two weeks have all been published here on UKP and you can see the reviews, let me know if anyone wants the specific links and I'll post here.

I'll refrain from punting or indeed any sexual activity over the next two weeks minimum until I'm tested and that my test result is negative. I went to Dean Street earlier and they said there's absolutely nothing they could do for me and that I'll have to wait for 2 weeks before testing.

If anyone has any suggestions what I could to help me prevent UTI infections please let me know. I've looked up on the internet for advice such as drinking lots of water, drinking cranberry juice, etc.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi all

I went to see a girl recently and was thinking of doing a review. I don't want to make accusations to the WG and I will wait for two weeks to get tested. Can I still post the review if I simply describe what I saw?
The rules are very clear, accusations of STIs in any form are not allowed to be posted, the same goes for COVID BTW..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 07:32:00 pm by daviemac »