Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW Reverse Bookings  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Chandler12

They hiked the reverse bookings up :dash: :dash: And you get the same old rubbish. I don’t think many girls know it’s back on as I’d normally receive around 15-20 responses and so far only 2 and they haven’t even read my request.

Offline Rabsie

No response to my RB yet. It is for the bank holiday weekend so that could be limiting my options. But put the same RB up last year (that was ruined by first covid lockdown) and got 13 bids I think. Will give it anther couple of days and if no interest will go for a direct booking.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oldgeezer

I put in a reverse booking on monday only one reply normally would have at least ten.I suspect there is something not rite with the system. Been in touch with one of my regulars and she told me she cant find my rev booking?

Offline Foxtail17

I put in a reverse booking on monday only one reply normally would have at least ten.I suspect there is something not rite with the system. Been in touch with one of my regulars and she told me she cant find my rev booking?

I think you could be right about a glitch, some RB seem to be repeated up to 3 times, but with bids on only one of the 3.

Offline SimonSays2108

created on Monday for tomorrow - 3 bids only - would have expected far more the day before  :unknown:

all three are usual spammers rather than specific bids ... would have expected at least one or two to consider...

Offline Clitheroelad

Hiking up the cost smacks of opportunism. Shit company hiding away anonymously in Malta with zero customer service and happy to fleece everyone in the process.

Online j122

Hiking up the cost smacks of opportunism. Shit company hiding away anonymously in Malta with zero customer service and happy to fleece everyone in the process.
Few years ago they put it up to £2.50 & then ended up putting it back down.

I reckon most of the RB are with credit punters had before lockdown. Doubt they'd rush to buy more once they've used them up at this price.

Offline Buttons

Reverse bookings to me would be perfect if you could edit it after a bid was put in. It's so annoying when someone 100s of miles away puts in their copy and paste bid and locks you from editing. To the point I made a thread about them last year.

I get it can be exploited. A WGs bids and then you change the terms and can go "but you said you could do [insert thing WG doesn't do here]". I think a way to get around that is if they allow you to edit any RB that has no active bids - that way you can reject the copy and paste bid and then change it but can't edit something a WG has agreed to.

Regardless, might give a RB a go again. I have some leftover credits from before the last lockdown on my AW so why not, eh?

I think, might be wrong, but if this happens you can delete or decline the bid and it opens up your ability to edit the RB again. Not sure what happens if you get two dodgy bids, maybe you can delete them both and get control back. But makes sense to me that once you get a genuine bid in you can’t edit without deleting the genuine bid…..hope I’m making sense

Online j122

I think, might be wrong, but if this happens you can delete or decline the bid and it opens up your ability to edit the RB again.

Unfortunately not, you can edit it until you have your first bid. But once bid on it locks, even if you delete all bids.

Offline Bobbins1973

Unfortunately not, you can edit it until you have your first bid. But once bid on it locks, even if you delete all bids.

Annoying - as soon as your bid is up the same old spammer from other end of country replies and kicks you out - tried blocking them but still won't work. Even tried to report their profiles to AW but they don't care 🤷‍♂️

Offline Horseman

I've used the reverse bidding system 3 times.

1st time was because there wasn't a lot available at the time and I wanted to see what a RB would throw up. I had what was one of the best punts in my life

2nd time was not great (this one was reviewed)

3rd time I had no one who interested me bid at all.

Each and every time I had a few bids from miles away for some unknown reason!

Offline Fisherman

Had an RB up for some time and only had the usual rubbish bids.

I guess it’s only looked at by girls that aren’t busy !

Offline ilovekungfu

Good chance at the moment that demand is higher so that girls who might normally be browsing the RBs are not needing to. Results might be better once things have settled down a bit.

Offline Grubbh

I have also received a poor response to an RB. I used to get loads of offers but only six this time around, a higher proportion looking for more money than I advertised as well, plus only one so far looks reasonable. I hope the RB feature returns to normal soon, as it used to be a great way of unearthing good girls at a reasonable price

Offline Bobbins1973

Good chance at the moment that demand is higher so that girls who might normally be browsing the RBs are not needing to. Results might be better once things have settled down a bit.

I tried one with low ball figure and not even the previous time wasters are responding who don't usually read the info/price/location have bothered - must be busy times

Online Razor Boy

I have not used the RB system before and may try for the upcoming bank holiday. I take it that the fee you pay for the RB is just for that one attempt at a booking. If you don’t make any booking , if there is a lack of response or you don’t take up any offers, you lose the booking fee and it can’t be rolled over to another time until you actually do make a booking? 

Offline Horseman

I have not used the RB system before and may try for the upcoming bank holiday. I take it that the fee you pay for the RB is just for that one attempt at a booking. If you don’t make any booking , if there is a lack of response or you don’t take up any offers, you lose the booking fee and it can’t be rolled over to another time until you actually do make a booking?

Yup no refund of the credits no matter whether you make a booking or not

Online Razor Boy

Thanks for the confirmation mate  :thumbsup:

Offline triggs91

Put one up yesterday- by now pre-lockdown I would have had 12 bids by now. I have only had 3, none of them really fill my loins with a burning desire

Online j122

There's 771/13 pages of them at the mo. Lots of ppl wasting money if there's no decent bids being placed.

Offline Bobbins1973

I tried one with low ball figure and not even the previous time wasters are responding who don't usually read the info/price/location have bothered - must be busy times

Spoke too soon - serial bidder and someone charging more than their standard rate other end of country 🤦‍♂️

Online Razor Boy

There's 771/13 pages of them at the mo. Lots of ppl wasting money if there's no decent bids being placed.

Where do you see all the RB’s on AW... I can’t see that section  :unknown: :hi:

Online j122

Where do you see all the RB’s on AW... I can’t see that section  :unknown: :hi:

On the search RB page. Choose female & either, then leave everything else blank

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Alitis

That Gena has been spamming punters for good last few years. I cant believe she is still at it  :lol:

Gena will always RB a few hours before the bid expires.  I think that it's her MO.

Offline DocJohnson

Dear UKP mind,

What’s the latest on RB’s from those who have tried recently?
Is it a waste of time/money or are punters getting some value?

Personally, I am not that concerned about the £2.50, more-so the investment of time and thought in drafting the ad.  Where should I pitch it for a 12hr overnight outcall rate (8pm - 8am) somewhere around Northants/Oxon/Bedfordshire? Could £500 attract much interest from good SPs?

As things stand I am planning on attempting my first RB next month but want to manage my expectations and won’t even bother if the consensus is that I will be wasting my time.

Any constructive intel gratefully received.

Offline Fisherman

Don’t overthink it just put it up. It doesn’t have to be a master piece. Just say what you want. Price wise put what you are willing to pay. Some will bid cheaper some will bid under. Cross ref any bids on here and weed out the rubbish. Then make contact with any potential good bids to get a feel if they are really interested and if there are any extras before accepting the bid.

If nothing else the bids can give you some ideas for future punts

Offline Bobbins1973

I put some RB’s up for a recent trip to Glasgow and got the same person who responds to then all but not my type even at the low rate offered - other than that had a few with their normal rates and some who bid at my given rate but had no intention of meeting me and didn’t return a response to my message confirming bid price and duration
Still only £3.5 - they have gone up and imagine for £500 for overnight you should get plenty of offers. About 25% will be genuine

Offline DocJohnson

I put some RB’s up for a recent trip to Glasgow and got the same person who responds to then all but not my type even at the low rate offered - other than that had a few with their normal rates and some who bid at my given rate but had no intention of meeting me and didn’t return a response to my message confirming bid price and duration
Still only £3.5 - they have gone up and imagine for £500 for overnight you should get plenty of offers. About 25% will be genuine
Thanks for this - useful for my expectation management! Might be fun to sift through the responses.