Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A puzzler - AW profile for a location shows up miles away in proximity search  (Read 765 times)

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

Ok, one for those who know more about the workings of Adultwork than I do.

I saw this girl External Link/Members Only and saw that she was in Kettering, a town less than 10mile from me.
BUT a proximity search puts her almost 70 miles away.

My 1st thought was that she was only there to promote her private photos and movies. Nope , only 3 basic pics of her on her profile and that's all.

My next thought was she's using a VPN to hide behind but wouldn't that  put her further than 70miles, more like abroad somewhere? I've not used one before so don't really know about that.

I fancied giving her a go but now I'm suspicious.

Anyone got a better suggestion?

Offline HoldMichaels

Simplest answer is usually the right one.

She's entered her postcode on the system as N16 instead of NN16.

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

Ahhh, of course! That makes sense,

Thank you  :thumbsup:

Offline Gordon Bennett

They can write literally anything in the town field but "behind the scenes" they separately bung a postcode into the system. I often come across profiles that are apparently geographically near me in Liverpool (L) but the town field says they're in Leeds (LS) or Llandudno (LL). I sometimes message them to point it out and they're always very appreciative and thankful.

Offline meptalon

Anyone got a better suggestion?

She could just be touring and logged in to AdultWork when she was in a different location. Nothing that would be extremely surprising. Fairly common actually.

I'd still be cautious if the reported location was in an other country though...

Offline pilgrim

Some Manchester based WGs showed the postcode area M3. If you use the AW map to show location it shows the M3 motorway!!

Offline jonnw16

Some Manchester based WGs showed the postcode area M3. If you use the AW map to show location it shows the M3 motorway!!
That's just Google Maps interpretation of what you are trying to find if you search for M3. Search for M3 Manchester instead it shows the correct area.