Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Appearance or Service?  (Read 2184 times)

Offline vindici

Ha sorry,  I messed up my statement.
I meant to say, I don't have any restrictions on type of look like slim, gym toned body, curvy, bbw, pretty face etc., and quality of service like good, bad, okish etc.,

🤨 So an ugly girl that gives terrible service is fine for you?

Offline sunnyj

As long as she is attractive to me and her price is low to the level that I am ok with her service.
Looks and quality of service are subjective ones. Many times positive reviews from other punters looked like negative for me and vice versa.

Here is one example where I went and saw this WG when she had 4 negatives and 1 neutral reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15111

Offline JamesKW

Service is important but there are some women which offer good service but I just cannot get it up,there are a couple at parties Melons Marie being one and the other was obese (both provided good service).In each case as it hasnt cost me any extra to give it a go, I have been determined to suceed but it has never happened.

Offline alabama1

Mediocre fitties over fantastic fatties every time  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 07:26:09 pm by alabama1 »

Offline chodu1

What is more important to you, appearance or service?

Fuck me, with the way things are right now, I'll be glad to have the luxury of choice!

Offline robsmith149

Definitely looks, I'm not paying to shag someone I don't fancy.

Offline cideruk

Both?

Obviously one has to have reasonable expectations, taking price and services promised into account, but I wouldn't say one is less important than the other.

This is like asking, "Is it more important for a restaurant to deliver good food or good service?" I'd want both? I mean, if I spend £300 on a tasting menu and wine I at least need to be able to say that I ended up happier spending that money than I would be had I stayed home instead. I'd apply the same logic to spending £300 on sex.

300 for a meal
No way would I allow myself to be ripped off that much

Online Munter84

Great service can make up for average looks, but rarely vice versa, at least not for me.

Offline Home Alone

Great service can make up for average looks, but rarely vice versa, at least not for me.

+1

Offline Arch

For me, both appearance and service must meet a minimum threshold, otherwise the whole experience falls into the 'negative'.

I had experienced both amazing beauty, and amazing service. It is quite rare if not impossible to get a '10' in both though.

In the end, what I remembered most fondly are the meets that leans towards great experiences - it's the 'feeling' that I remember most, less so with the 'sights', if that make sense.

Offline cideruk

Good way of looking at it

Offline Crockers

For me, the rapport is the most important thing. Good rapport is the half of good sex.

Offline Straightsix

After decades of punting I fucked a monster recently.
I tried to walk but she wouldn't let me. She convinced me to stay, she weren't bad looking but she had the torso and shoulders of frankenstein. She had the most beautiful pussy I had seen in a while and she felt absolutely fucking amazing when I entered her. I could feel her adjusting the vaginal tension during strokes.
I left feeling confused, I should have felt ashamed, dirty. Now I don't know what makes a decent fuck but from experience it's definitely not looks.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline lillythesavage

After decades of punting I fucked a monster recently.
I tried to walk but she wouldn't let me. She convinced me to stay, she weren't bad looking but she had the torso and shoulders of frankenstein. She had the most beautiful pussy I had seen in a while and she felt absolutely fucking amazing when I entered her. I could feel her adjusting the vaginal tension during strokes.
I left feeling confused, I should have felt ashamed, dirty. Now I don't know what makes a decent fuck but from experience it's definitely not looks.

Why should you have felt ashamed and dirty?  Variety is the spice of life and punting gives the opportunity to explore different things, you did, and enjoyed, nothing wrong with that.

Offline Straightsix

...... you did, and enjoyed, nothing wrong with that.
Thanks, I did but don't tell anyone 👍
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 10:59:03 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish