Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you wear to a punt ?  (Read 4616 times)

Offline DouglasReynholm

A variety of alluring ensembles.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Electric sex pants and cowboy boots.

Gym workout gear. No pain, no problem!

My favourite: why get dressed up only to take it all off?

Seriously: I usually arrive in a suit & tie because I've been working. Without smart clothes I don't look or feel right and women don't react to me in the way I like.  Just noticed I've now been here over 3 years. Where'd that go? :unknown:

A t shirt saying im going to visit a whore.
Wish I'd thought of that. You can make any t-shirt online nowadays.

Offline Mr Sinister

Big frilly silk shirt with a red cravat, purple velour suit. Crocodile shoes and a pimp hat  :hi:

Usually on a punt I go as nondescript as possible, don't want to stick out or put attention on myself, especially since a lot of wg operate in sketchy areas.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Punting attire - shellsuit , gold chain, permed hair and splash of Brut...sorted

OH YEAH !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline luv2kiss54

Usual gear but try not to have holy socks (got a comment once). One time early in the punting career a WG cleaned my knob with the smelliest perfumed wet-wipes ever, and in a post-punt panic (on way home, the pubs having shut) I ended up dropping my trousers shoes off etc. in mid winter behind some bins to wash my knob with rain water and had to chuck my fragrent undies away. I arrived home 'commando' still with a sweet smelling knob. For a time I'd bring spare trollies.Paranoia? People have been tripped up for less!!!

Blimey i hope the punt was worth it.

I wear my lucky budgie smugglers and a smile  :D

Online Maak

I usually wear casual gym wear, dark & dull colours. I avoid bright colours or clothes that make you stick out in public.

I always wondered if you dressed smart, in a shirt, blazer & trousers like a businessman if you get better service because the WGs might think you got a lot of money

Offline justalad

Mr Blobby suit...

Alternatively jeans / chinos, polo shirt / shirt, casual shoes and jacket weather dependent.

Offline Kelgon85

Casual, but never in trackies.

Offline HailWood

Whatever I fancy but always clean pants. Always!!

Oh and a squirt of my preferred cologne. Girls always seem to appreciate a nice smelling bloke.

Offline SamOmar

I went out for a ride yesterday and I saw a guy with dark glasses trying to act casual, and so not..

He stuck out like a sore thumb. I mean, who wears dark glasses when it's not sunny ?

Or maybe he stuck out to me as I knew what he was doing, having been to the place myself..

It got me thinking, is there anything special you wear to a punt ?

I wear sunglasses even at sunset, even at night and too my punt, sometimes indoors even if I look like the biggest tool.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Oh and a squirt of my preferred cologne. Girls always seem to appreciate a nice smelling bloke.

I find Joop cologne and Korous are very good fragrances..
And azzaro classic.. in the past I've had women come up and sniff me to ask what cologne is that..
Once in a nightclub and once in a shop..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline tynetunnel

in the past I've had women come up and sniff me to ask what cologne is that..

🥭 mango juice 🥭   :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

🥭 mango juice 🥭   :unknown:

Azzaro classic... The old style...been around for many many years..

Offline Trotter671

Always smart but casual after shower and trim/shave of the nether regions.
I agree with smelling good - it pays dividends!! Davidoff Adventure is a winner :thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

Oh; and I forgot to add in Reply #40, "And a cock ring, to augment the effect of the Tadalafil."

Imo, you can't beat wearing belt and braces when you're going for a punt!  ;) :D

Offline Little Joe

They go wild when I turn up in my firefighters gear.👍
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Adoniron

I just try to look smart and clean. I don't know if its true but I feel you will get a better service than if you turn up in a stained tee shirt, tracksuit bottoms and dirty trainers.

Offline winkywanky

Oh; and I forgot to add in Reply #40, "And a cock ring, to augment the effect of the Tadalafil."

Imo, you can't beat wearing belt and braces when you're going for a punt! ;) :D

Doesn't it take you ages to get your trousers off though, HA?

Offline Home Alone

Not if the SP gives me a helping hand, ww!  ;)  :D  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Not if the SP gives me a helping hand, ww!  ;)  :D  :lol:

I guess if she slapped your braces that would be rather...er...bracing?  ;)

Offline Home Alone

Offline anilap

You just need to blend in with the crowd. wear a cloak if you have to .

Offline uncle jessie

If the punt is closer to home than ideal or is in an area where I know someone , in summer a baseball cap and shades and winter a beanie hat or a ho0die to hopefully get in and out un recognised      :D

Offline RogerThat

Yeah, it's the leaving bit that I don't like so much.

You never quite know what (or who) you are going to walk in to.

I like the hoodie idea.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 04:19:47 pm by RogerThat »

Offline DLOGAN

joggers, plain sweatshirt. nothing else on me but cash and a punting phone. the aim is to look nondescript and to be able to get dressed in a hurry if things go south  :D

Offline atmos

Smart casual - neutral colours. (And clean underwear!)

Online WARSZAWA16

I just wear what I would normally wear on that day. Don't specifically dress up (or down) when going to a punt. I make sure I'm clean though.

Offline Henchmanlet95

Pretty casual tbh usually a jacket, jumper or t shirt depending on weather and either joggers or jeans with some trainers.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:57:35 pm by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline B4bcock

The important thing for me is my appearance when I leave or return home.   Being a bit too smartly dressed can arouse OH suspicions.   On a few occasions I have gone out and returned wearing a boiler suit (to do a "dirty job") under which I was wearing smart trousers and top (which I wore to the dirty job.  :D).

Offline Fuggedaboutit

Full gimp suit....oh, hang on, that's when I get there...  ;) :lol:
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban

Offline Dave33ws6

I just wear what I would normally wear on that day. Don't specifically dress up (or down) when going to a punt. I make sure I'm clean though.

Exactly the same here

Offline Bopcrown

Its a wonder we havent seen a suit of White armour yet;!...

Does storm trooper armour count? I did take it off.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Does storm trooper armour count? I did take it off.

I reckon so but only if you post a review of the punt.  :drinks: :drinks:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 06:26:44 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Jimmy83

Don't really put much thought into it. If I did, then by trying to dress normal I'd probably dress weird.

It's usually just whatever I'm wearing when the mood for a punt strikes me. Whether that's on the way back from work, when shopping, etc.

If I'm at home and I'm in the mood for a punt, I usually dress in gymwear since that's easiest to get off and somehow manages to show off my body.

Offline Darrenl

I don't make a huge effort but I try to look clean and vaguely respectable. Being a bit pervy I sometimes dress up in knickers and tights under my trousers before setting off  :D - just an extra thrill while I'm walking round before the punt.

Online WARSZAWA16

I don't make a huge effort but I try to look clean and vaguely respectable. Being a bit pervy I sometimes dress up in knickers and tights under my trousers before setting off  :D - just an extra thrill while I'm walking round before the punt.

Better make sure you look both ways before crossing the road then............ :sarcastic:

Offline Darrenl

Yep, that's always the risk  :D

Offline kutch

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 11:15:28 am by kutch »

Offline kutch

And azzaro classic.. in the past I've had women come up and sniff me to ask what cologne is that..

Wow classics from the 80’s.  I really liked Korous.   

Online Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 381

You must be as old as me  :lol:

I’ve been buying Korous for over 40 years

As for clothes I’m normally naked when punting  :lol:

:drinks:

Offline DrGFreeman

first impressions matter, so I always try to look presentable and that I can afford to punt

Dont be thinking I wore this jeans to the pub twice, but she'll never notice. she will. women notice these things, have a keen sense of smell and shes thinking negatively about you before you took any of your clothes off. clean is a must - as on all clothes fresh on.

I dont wear aftershave. But Im sure ladies arent huge fans of whiffy punters for the same reason we dont appreciate it if theyre wearing strong perfume, the smell lingers. they dont want a male scent on them or their bedsheets.

Im generally a 30 min punter. Un-dressing and dressing are part of your 30 min, so there are some practicalities. I never wear lace up boots. Or shirts too much faff. theres never anywhere to hang your clothes and your going to chuck it somewhere, so casual is best.

as ai get older my hands and feet get cold and take a while to warm back up. I had the start of a punt ruined once cos the girl complained my hands were too cold and didnt like me touching her. so if its a chilly day (I live in aberdeen) gloves to make sure hands are warm to touch.

Offline Stevelondon

Seems like an eternity since I last punted.
But in fact I do remember what I wore that day.

I was driving up North and as always, cos it’s such a boringly long drive. I dress comfortably behind the wheel.
Trainers, track suit bottom and t shirt.

I’ve turned up for punts in everything from a suit, shirt and tie to shorts and flip flops.

Offline king tarzan

You must be as old as me  :lol:

I’ve been buying Korous for over 40 years

As for clothes I’m normally naked when punting  :lol:

:drinks:

Maybe a decade younger 👍👍👍