Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you wear to a punt ?  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Bonker

I tailor my outfit to make the WG feel comfortable.
With an EE - shaved head; tattoos and a sneer.
A Welsh female - rams head wooly top and wellies.
Mexican - maracas and a little donkey.
Gilf - stethoscope, oxygen tank and defibrillator.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

You gave me my laugh of the day. Cheers  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
I am curious though as how you dress for Thais!

Offline Thephoenix

Good thinking Bonkers!

Just to confirm???.... I get your drift with the first aid gear for the Gilf, could come in handy for me too, but just wondering who's the donkey for? :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bonker

A burrito.
Acts as a sheath and a Catholic condom.

Offline Bonker

You gave me my laugh of the day. Cheers  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
I am curious though as how you dress for Thais!

Thank you for your appreciation  :hi:

Offline Ben1983

Jeans/T-shirt and trainers that I can easily slip into (incase I need to leave quickly)

I once wore a brand new pair of boxers.
Thinking is be fresh and clean.
Girl pulled them down during the meet, only to see black fluff all over my member  :D
Quick jump in the shower sorted that though.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Nothing like dressing as a bloke who gives blowjobs in public toilers to turn on a SP :lol:
Exactly - because that's what they do. They feel they're with someone who understands them.

:hi:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Purchaaaase!?!

Offline HornyHemel

For me, its casual or sportswear such as jogging bottoms, with a jock strap and a butt plug especially if seeing a regular WG who I know doesnt offer rimming!!  ;)

Always have a my bag of punting toys with me with more anal toys, lubes, and poppers.   Recently invested in an open mouth hood and bondage collar with chain and cock ring, although only change into these once safely inside the punting venue  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline HampshireLad

Jeans/T-shirt and trainers that I can easily slip into (incase I need to leave quickly)

I once wore a brand new pair of boxers.
Thinking is be fresh and clean.
Girl pulled them down during the meet, only to see black fluff all over my member  :D
Quick jump in the shower sorted that though.

That exact same thing happened to me!  :lol:

Also go with the T-shirt, jeans and trainers approach, helps to blend in when walking to and from the venue!

Offline vocococo

Typically a plain shirt and some jogging shorts. Easy to clean after and lightweight!

Offline DouglasReynholm

Also Billllll Purchase there.

Being serious, it is best to dress as if you are skint, for obvious reasons. Don't wear your Rolex. I don't take anything valuable in if it's a new place and only enough cash for the punt. Avoids the temptation to extend it.

Offline RogerThat

Also Billllll Purchase there.

Being serious, it is best to dress as if you are skint, for obvious reasons. Don't wear your Rolex. I don't take anything valuable in if it's a new place and only enough cash for the punt. Avoids the temptation to extend it.

I guess it's all relative. I get where you are coming from, although there must be a lower limit..

One WG's meat being another's poison, as it were.

Offline Crockers

I find what I wear does make a difference. If I turn up to see a new girl dressed in my usual funky look, having taken public transport, I get their interest piqued, more often than not.

If I turn up in my cycling gear, having maybe ridden 20 miles to meet her, I get looked at as though I'm a chav.

A lot of girls think that if you cycle you are poor, tasteless and lacking in class. I get a perfunctory welcome, as though I smell. Which, to be honest, I probably do after the ride there.

Only one girl clicked with me straightaway when in my Cycling gear but she she told me she preferred Indian boyfriends anyway and so looked at me as an overall package. She is really bling bling so interesting to wonder how she would have treated me if I wasn't her 'type' and looking scruffily windswept.

Other girls I felt wanted rid of me asap. They warmed up during the meet but I don't like working harder then I normally do to build a rapport.

So I try and dress funky like as though on a date on a first meet.

I find it's the Eastern European gitls who look at me sideways when I cycle to meet them as I guess in EE countries Cycling really is for the poor.

Whereas, as we all know, cycling makes you handsome, rich and sexy. Their loss.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 01:40:07 pm by Crockers »

Offline tynetunnel

“Hello, is that Halfords? What time do you close today?”  :lol:

Offline Crockers

“Hello, is that Halfords? What time do you close today?”  :lol:

Lol. Oil, I'm far more upmarket than Halfrauds!

Offline Ahalfa Carling

He stuck out like a sore thumb. I mean, who wears dark glasses when it's not sunny ?

Me - usually wear contact lenses but very occasionally get a bit of conjunctivitis - normal light is REALLY fucking painful so need sunglasses.

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline azzman99

christ on a bike wear what you fucking well like it's your time and money
you are there to shag some brass not get compliments from Trinny & Susanna

Until you see such lines as No flare wearers or no casual denim or football shirts on the tarts ads don't worry

Remember they are prostitutes not branches of Weatherspoons !

Offline MrT222

^ +1

It all comes off pretty quickly anyway.  :unknown:

Offline Bristolguy

Jeans polo and a hoodie is my normal casual wear pretty much pub wear if it’s first time meeting but a regular if she’s easy going will wear a tracksuit for comfort depends on the lady me personally don’t fancy a suit for a 30 min booking lol.

Offline azzman99

^ +1

It all comes off pretty quickly anyway.  :unknown:

Well yes actually if you think about it your undressing time comes out of the meet time so the less and quicker the items you have to take off the better !

Offline DouglasReynholm

I find what I wear does make a difference. If I turn up to see a new girl dressed in my usual funky look, having taken public transport, I get their interest piqued, more often than not.

If I turn up in my cycling gear, having maybe ridden 20 miles to meet her, I get looked at as though I'm a chav.

A lot of girls think that if you cycle you are poor, tasteless and lacking in class. I get a perfunctory welcome, as though I smell. Which, to be honest, I probably do after the ride there.

Only one girl clicked with me straightaway when in my Cycling gear but she she told me she preferred Indian boyfriends anyway and so looked at me as an overall package. She is really bling bling so interesting to wonder how she would have treated me if I wasn't her 'type' and looking scruffily windswept.

Other girls I felt wanted rid of me asap. They warmed up during the meet but I don't like working harder then I normally do to build a rapport.

So I try and dress funky like as though on a date on a first meet.

I find it's the Eastern European gitls who look at me sideways when I cycle to meet them as I guess in EE countries Cycling really is for the poor.

Is your gear lycra? Are you over 40? NB this is not a chat up attempt.  :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

It rarely happens but I do like a door opened naked, so, recent meet at my house I did just that, tbf it was a second meet and she had a thin black dress with sweet fa underneath but a light jacket to cover her firm breasts. Shaved this time, but last time had a neatly trimmed bush and still not sure which I preferred.

Offline Crockers

Is your gear lycra? Are you over 40? NB this is not a chat up attempt.  :hi:

Lols. Nah. I'm into the baggy mtb look.

Last time I cycled to see a newbie was Polish Sara.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=301108.0

It was in the back end of Croydon on a miserable grey dreich day.

She was complaining, towards the end of the meet, about how shite the Croydon punters were, with time wasting, being miserable, scruffy etc.

I guess that's why, when she first saw me, sweaty, in waterproofs, mud splashed, hair all over the face and place she was curt, thinking I was just another Croydon bandit boy whereas I am actually a posh boy from SW London.

'Go and have shower.'
'There are the towels. No. There are the towels. Takes your shoes off.'
'No, I can't extend even if we click.'

... etc.

Towards the end she's like:

'I see, you like to relax. Not cum to quickly.'
'Have a kiss before you go.'

...etc.

Haven't gone back simply because she was nice but too vanilla for me! Though I know she would be more welcoming if I did!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 06:12:54 pm by Crockers »

Offline simping

i dress based on the wgs rates

Offline Maak

I usually try & dress like I just came from a business meeting. I dress in a suit without the tie. I usually get a better service as they assume I would come back with more cash to splash
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 06:50:12 pm by Maak »

Offline tantric talents

He stuck out like a sore thumb. I mean, who wears dark glasses when it's not sunny ?

Most male Sloane rangers in the vicinity of Harrods, my wife and all her bloody girlfriends  :dash:

Offline workinallweek

cammo gear  no one sees me enter ....
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline DouglasReynholm

I usually try & dress like I just came from a business meeting. I dress in a suit without the tie. I usually get a better service as they assume I would come back with more cash to splash
#metoo because I often have come from a meeting and you're right.

Offline Bonker

cammo gear  no one sees me enter ....

Didn't know durex made them

Offline punter6199

It doesn't matter if you walk in to a punt shirtless wearing a thong all your clothes are going on the floor so it doesn't really matter what you wear.

Offline king tarzan

It doesn't matter if you walk in to a punt shirtless wearing a thong all your clothes are going on the floor so it doesn't really matter what you wear.

It does matter
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline WAP

I think that people make judgements quickly and SPs are no exception and I want a good service so I’ll make an effort to dress on the smart side.

Offline tantric talents

I think that people make judgements quickly and SPs are no exception and I want a good service so I’ll make an effort to dress on the smart side.
I would tend to agree and have often had comments when I’ve been wearing an expensive shirt for example. Once I go back to see a regular however say in hot weather I’m generally in shorts and a lightweight short sleeve.

Offline king tarzan

I go fully naked nowadays 👌👌👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline quatter11

I quite often wear sheer nylon hold ups and a pair of my wife's skimpy knickers under my trousers, it gets me in the mood for the meet. Two weeks ago I visited Roxy in Roses Retreat dressed in hold ups and black knickers and I got a very positive response. The meet ended with me with my stocking clad legs spread with my wife's knickers pulled to one side as she rimmed and deep throated me. Very memorable.