Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being blackmailed  (Read 2417 times)

themjones82

Ok so I messaged a girl of adult work, she clearly has googled my number or something and is now threatening to tell people and show my message if I don’t pay her £150 any help on who this person is? Number is ‭+44 7534 424481‬

Offline The_Don

Ok so I messaged a girl of adult work, she clearly has googled my number or something and is now threatening to tell people and show my message if I don’t pay her £150 any help on who this person is? Number is ‭+44 7534 424481‬

Are you trolling?

Offline The_Don

Offline PepeMAGA

Sounds like bollocks. How can she have messages from you, if you don't know who she is.

Offline Happylad

Perhaps he sends messages to lots of WGs without knowing who they are,.... chump.  In any case, if he is sufficiently notorious for his `phone number to be traceable on Google and he hasn`t the common sense to use an untraceable punting phone then he deserves what he gets

Online Jamboney

You joined 2 years ago and this is your first post? I smell a troll.

Offline NIK

What was in your message?   :crazy:  :scare:  :wacko:

themjones82

Ok yes first post so understand scepticism.

Basically I’ve sent her some texts etc asking what she does organising meet etc so there’s a conversation, then she starts to call me by by name and threatens to tell everyone I know and send them the conversation unless I send her money. I’m assuming she knows me somehow or has found my picture through WhatsApp etc. Either way it’s blackmail and yes I’m worried but equally fuming.

themjones82

And considering this site is supposed to be for people to help and support pass reviews etc, there’s some really unhelpful dicks here who like to criticise
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:55:01 pm by themjones82 »

Offline AnthG

I am honestly confused by your post.

You messaged a girl on AW. She has googled your number and started blackmailing you. And then you ask for any help on who this person is and provide a number?

So the obvious answer would be, its the number of the girl you messaged on AW?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bogof60

My troll alert is twitching like mad.
But.
In answer to Anth
He could have got her number off AW and texted her then got a threatening message from the posted number.
Just saying.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lewisjones23

Offline AnthG

He could have got her number off AW and texted her then got a threatening message from the posted number.
Just saying.

Obviously, but my point is. He then knows who is doing it. The girl. So why ask us who is this person.

Offline McSwell

Ok yes first post so understand scepticism.

Basically I’ve sent her some texts etc asking what she does organising meet etc so there’s a conversation, then she starts to call me by by name and threatens to tell everyone I know and send them the conversation unless I send her money. I’m assuming she knows me somehow or has found my picture through WhatsApp etc. Either way it’s blackmail and yes I’m worried but equally fuming.

One complaint you do hear from girls is that they get pissed off with guys who repeatedly message them asking for details and more and more info without actually booking.

I think you may have unwittingly annoyed her and her response  is really away of telling you to piss off.

Move on forget her and in future if you want to make a booking send one text to enquire then one to confirm  end of

themjones82

Reason be By yes I know who she is as in profile on adult work, but I don’t know who it really is as in name, picture of her etc. Anyone had similar experience? Would you go to the police? Or get her address from using another number arranging a meet (granted should’ve done that anyway) and confront whoever it is in person?

themjones82

Not everyone is a troll because they haven’t posted before you know

Offline Bogof60

Obviously, but my point is. He then knows who is doing it. The girl. So why ask us who is this person.

Could be her boyfriend/ pimp

Offline Bogof60

Link would afford the Op some credulity though.

Offline Steely Dan

Confront her? No. Instead I suggest
-Post her AW link (from the bottom of her page) on this thread.
-get a new phone.  Never use your regular number for punting again.
-ignore her. Move on.
-If one in a million happens and she does tell someone (really this wont happen) but if it did just three things to do.  Deny, deny deny.

Offline lewisjones23

Jones82 - stop being a fag and reporting to Admin

post a link before you end up banned for being a blatent troll

bigmanbigman

Ban the number .ban no number texts to your phone and forget it all

themjones82

Confront her? No. Instead I suggest
-Post her AW link (from the bottom of her page) on this thread.
-get a new phone.  Never use your regular number for punting again.
-ignore her. Move on.
-If one in a million happens and she does tell someone (really this wont happen) but if it did just three things to do.  Deny, deny deny.

So angry though and because it would appear from the messages she knows who I am I want to know who she is.

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

no feedback - an alert on the profile - no feedback on here

you deserve to be screwed over, gimp

Offline AnthG

She has bareback listed and all storts. I am sorry, but are you saying you couldn't tell after 20 seconds that was a fake profile??

themjones82

Jones82 - stop being a fag and reporting to Admin

post a link before you end up banned for being a blatent troll

So sorry Lewis but if you want to be an abusive prick go do one, you’re acting like the troll, offering no help. Just abuse, so yeah you are being reported for your posts as you are the troll

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tastytash92@gmail.com

Town:    Merthyr Tydfil
County:    Merthyr Tydfil
Region:    Wales

Orientation:    Bi-sexual
Views:    240
Last Login:    Today
"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
Bareback
BDSM
BDSM (giving)
Being Filmed
Car Meets
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Domination
Domination (giving)
Domination (receiving)
Double Penetration
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fisting
Fisting (giving)
Fisting (receiving)
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Hardsports
Hardsports (giving)
Hardsports (receiving)
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Humiliation (receiving)
Massage
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Sub games
Tie & Tease
Toys
Uniforms
Unprotected Sex
Watersports (Giving)
Watersports (Receiving)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lewisjones23

So sorry Lewis but if you want to be an abusive prick go do one, you’re acting like the troll, offering no help. Just abuse, so yeah you are being reported for your posts as you are the troll

lets see who lasts longer on here  :music:

themjones82

lets see who lasts longer on here  :music:

Still with the threats and abuse Lewis- you her pimp then Lewis the troll?

Offline AnthG

Let me respond. There is no girl. Its shysty fuckers who have created a fake profile to con people. Ignore them. There is nothing else you can do than this. You would be a fool to pay. And most likely if you pay they will just ask for more and then still do what they threaten anyway when you don't pay the higher amount.

And let this be a lesson to not have the same punting phone number as one you use for private matters.

But to say it again. That profile was so obviously fake. It has bareback, and unprotected sex with a 25 year old girl for £90 an hour. Come on.

bigmanbigman

Photo s are from a local wg
Who knows who set up profile but think you may have really upset them .
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 06:23:16 pm by bigmanbigman »

themjones82

Let me respond. There is no girl. Its shysty fuckers who have created a fake profile to con people. Ignore them. There is nothing else you can do than this. You would be a fool to pay. And most likely if you pay they will just ask for more and then still do what they threaten anyway when you don't pay the higher amount.

And let this be a lesson to not have the same punting phone number as one you use for private matters.

But to say it again. That profile was so obviously fake. It has bareback, and unprotected sex with a 25 year old girl for £90 an hour. Come on.

Ok cheers

bigmanbigman

No real profiles have everything ticked .

Offline Plan R

You know who the real criminals are here..? 
Whoever did that fucking boob job - it should come with a 'MIND THE GAP' sign

By the way..  :bomb:

livedangerous

My tuppenceworth:  Learn by your experience:  don't contact girls who you have the slightest suspicion about, use this forum to check veracity (and share your experiences - leave reviews to help others).  Start off with safely reviewed girls and then if you have the urge to TOFTT do your homework keep your spidey sense working (i.e. don't wank while browsing profiles).
Unlikely anything will come by it and you can deny everything because you haven't done anything. 
Block the number, move on and try not to get into fights here if you want to benefit from the forum.

Online scutty brown

that profile was only created yesterday
remarkably short time period for all this to have happened

Offline The_Don

That’s a fake profile. Those pics belong to Slovakian Emma who’s near Southampton.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13520

Its the profile link the banned op posted, with those pictures.

As for Emma

Sorry, but Emma_busty is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area

Not sure if the link will work as Ema told me she was going to Goa until the new year and was taking her profile down.

Profile photos Ema Slovakian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 07:16:16 pm by The_Don »

Offline Bogof60

Well that ended well didn't it.
Bogof60 don't try to help new posters when your troll detected is twitching :dash: :dash:

bigmanbigman

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 11:43:19 pm by bigmanbigman »

Offline stampjones

To add to the “you know youre a punter when...” thread: you can tell a poster will shortly be banned as a troll just by reading the title.

Quite entertaining in its way though, I suppose

Offline Thecunninglinguist

The OP must be a real tosser. He tried to book a £90 ph 25yr old barebacker! Who claims to be from "Wales". I didn't know there was a Wales in Romania?

Offline NIK

‘She’ received hardsports. Always the clincher it’s a fake.

vw

a welsh barebacker then.

Will most likely be this pair blackmailing you considering the area you are in

Her number reveals her FB page

Fionamutch Mutch

Maybe the OP should report her to the local constabulary or ask Fiona for your money back!  :hi:

bigmanbigman

There you go op reverse it and say your get on the the army etc.