Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question re AW's Hot List Newsfeed  (Read 347 times)

Offline unclepokey

Does anyone know the answer to this?
I have a Hot List maintained on AW and I refer to the Newsfeed frequently. It seems to me that a SP merely opens her profile to cause the Newsfeed to say the SP has updated the profile even though in almost all cases I've seen there is no change to any details. If the SP merely opened the page to check for any new email in box that would hardly be a change to any details.

Any thoughts?

Offline bristolian31

They edit the profile, and delete any changes after that, so their profile will jump on the top of the list in the area they are located at. This way they will have more profile visits and potentional customers.
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Crazyoldhaag

They edit the profile, and delete any changes after that, so their profile will jump on the top of the list in the area they are located at. This way they will have more profile visits and potentional customers.

^^^^ This

Offline jonnw16

And they do this because the default for "Order Results By" on an AW Search is "Last Modified Date".

Offline Crazyoldhaag

And they do this because the default for "Order Results By" on an AW Search is "Last Modified Date".

Default, for me at least, is always order by Ratings. I have to select Last Modified myself and click search again

Offline jonnw16

Default, for me at least, is always order by Ratings. I have to select Last Modified myself and click search again
That's strange. I have had a quick hunt around and cannot find any setting to change the default order. I wonder why yours is different?

Offline unclepokey

Many thanks Bristolian, this never occured to me. How naive am I?
It does ring true, however. I've 40 or so on my hot list mainly Herts and Beds. One particular girl's availability changes day by day and she logs in daily (early) in particular to say when she's already fully booked. The remainder that log in for no apparent reason may well be aware of the possibility of which you speak. Alice in Wonderland in particular comes to mind.
Another feature is that two MF couples log in frequently, especially as the weekend approaches. I guess the old man works and weekends are his only chance for a mmf.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 03:57:29 pm by unclepokey »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Some merely Edit their profile by adding an Extra "."  As one of the posters says, this then puts them at the top of the list as the default search is "Last Modified Date".