Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walked out of a parlour  (Read 9207 times)

Offline house music dave

Earlier today I had a let down so i decided to visit my local parlour. I knew it was gonna be expensive but it's like they all believe adultwork doesn't exist! the £90 basic hour is a good deal but the extras kill it. She wanted £20 for dirty talk and £20 for a second round. I can understand £20 for a second round as in their eyes it's "effort" but if I'm not going to pay the extras do I just lay there like a prick having a shitty massage for an hour? To be fair to her she let me out without any hassle, but £20 for dirty talk is just madness.

There is the rule that if you ain't got the money don't play the game, and it may well be the case that I need to punt less and up my ceiling to £130.

Do you think that it's still possible to have a good punt in 2014 for £100? I know it's all about area, supply, demand etc...I'm near Bristol/Weston which is a shitty area.

What do you think....am I expecting to much bang for my buck?

HMD         

Offline latecomer

Price v. quality gets discussed quite a lot here as you know.  My experience has always been that the price I've paid has never had any relation to the quality of the service I've received (rather the opposite in some cases) so I'd say £100 an hour is quite realistic.

vorian

Yes I do, however your choices will be limited.

Offline Marmalade

Och aye, some of these shaghole cesspits have nae class  :crazy:

Now I'm not saying Scotland's perfect, in fact we constantly moan about it, but for instance, you can phone up LSS and say ahm just poppin' in tae see if there's anything I fancy like... And often when hasn't been, I've just said thanks and walked out again (if you've already paid your door fee they'll offer and honour a free entry later on or another day and maybe refund it if you twist their arms off nicely. The money for various services is standardised, so you can complain if something'd not too your liking. They get a bollocking if they finish early too. Having said that, it's now run by a couple of wimin, and they're not always so on the ball. But standard I'd say with most saunas I've gone to is phone ahead if you want anything not bog standard and they'll have a wee chat around tae see which little strumpet will open the bidding by throwing it in for nothing.

Of course I don't try that stuff in bristol. My main memories there are the fickin bouncers opening the door like I've disturbed some mafia deal.  :rolleyes:

But I'm sure it's not thst bad, eh  ;)

valleypunter

I've met quite a few in the Cardiff area for less than £100

circusbizarre

have walked out of a parlour before if nothing took my fancy

Rochdull lad

Last year, I visited a Parlour for the first time in about 7 years because someone on my "2c list" only works in Parlours round here.  I'd booked an hour with her a day in advance because I know she's popular.

Only, because I'd forgotten to check with the Parlour before I set off on the day she works there, I got there only to find that she'd rung in sick and wasn't working that day. :(   The Receptionist offered me the choice of the two other girls [neither of whom was doing anything at the time I arrived!] who were there that day but as neither were my type, I walked.

Btw; it's outrageous that HMD should have been charged an extra £20 for "talking dirty", imo.  One girl I used to see from time to time in one of the Parlours in South Manchester 8 or 9 years ago tried to charge me an extra Fiver for that service after she found out how much I liked it.  A quick complaint to the Receptionist after the first time she asked for the extra soon nipped that in the bud.

pokenn

Do you think that it's still possible to have a good punt in 2014 for £100? I know it's all about area, supply, demand etc...I'm near Bristol/Weston which is a shitty area.

What do you think....am I expecting to much bang for my buck?

HMD         

I'd say there are lots of good girls for £100 ph. You just have to do your homework. If you are willing to go to £120 then you are spoilt for choice.

If you don't mind booking ahead then try a reverse booking offering £100 for an hour. You will get time wasters and PG whores which you just ignore. But I have have girls who  normally charge £200 ph reply to a RB offering £100

Offline akauya

Earlier today I had a let down so i decided to visit my local parlour. I knew it was gonna be expensive but it's like they all believe adultwork doesn't exist! the £90 basic hour is a good deal but the extras kill it. She wanted £20 for dirty talk and £20 for a second round. I can understand £20 for a second round as in their eyes it's "effort" but if I'm not going to pay the extras do I just lay there like a prick having a shitty massage for an hour? To be fair to her she let me out without any hassle, but £20 for dirty talk is just madness.
[snip]

Fucking outrageous £20 for dirty talk. Reminds me the old days in London when I had to pay extra for prossies to take their fucking bra off  :diablo: as I said many times before, thank god for the EE girls arriving - that soon put an end to that bollocks.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It's bollocks. Girls (I say girls, most seem to be old women around me) do it to top up their wages. I don't pay for extras.

SirFrank

I'll never go back to parlours and had walked out mid fuck in studio 95 in Swansea because the girl was a cunt. I also threw my condom at the useless piece of shit. I've never had a good punt in Swansea. The worst punting black hole ever. Cum once is acceptable if you are paying for a quick fuck but when you pay for the hour you've pId for her time not for one fuck. Also £20 for dirty talk is fucking laughable

Jedi Apprentice

£20 for dirty talk!  There are premium rate chat lines for that kind of service 

Offline smiths

Fucking outrageous £20 for dirty talk. Reminds me the old days in London when I had to pay extra for prossies to take their fucking bra off  :diablo: as I said many times before, thank god for the EE girls arriving - that soon put an end to that bollocks.

Absolutely as regards EE WGs arriving here. They shook up the scene in my area of London thats for sure.

As to Parlours, the original idea was they were cheap for a basic Pump, Dump and Leave but charged extras for all other services, so the more you wanted the more you paid. In principle that was fair enough, problem now is in London in most Parlours the basic let alone kissing and OWO for example are far more expensive than a like for like Indie in the same area. HODs 1 and 2 being an exception to that with only Anal charged as an extra (filming maybe as well). ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Absolutely as regards EE WGs arriving here. They shook up the scene in my area of London thats for sure.

As to Parlours, the original idea was they were cheap for a basic Pump, Dump and Leave but charged extras for all other services, so the more you wanted the more you paid. In principle that was fair enough, problem now is in London in most Parlours the basic let alone kissing and OWO for example are far more expensive than a like for like Indie in the same area. HODs 1 and 2 being an exception to that with only Anal charged as an extra (filming maybe as well). ;)
I'm not in London, but the main reason I keep going back to parlours is I don't need a booking and it seems to be one of the only ways to shag a size 8 woman under 35.

Offline smiths

I'm not in London, but the main reason I keep going back to parlours is I don't need a booking and it seems to be one of the only ways to shag a size 8 woman under 35.

Whereas the Parlours i have gone to in recent years are by appointment only, no walk-ins off the street, although you can phone them from nearby if in the area and they might be able to offer an immediate appointment. ;)

Offline house music dave

Evening all.

I'm glad you think that £20 for dirty talk was unreasonable. Superbad is bang on when he says premium rate chat line prices :)
Like others have said punting is great if you want to fuck a girl in her 20's, being in my 20's myself it holds no excitement.

My local parlour doesn't offer a 15 minute service so there is no cum and go ...it's £60 for half an hour...again worth it if they put any effort in, had uniforms, offered me a drink. None of that though....shame really.

HMD         

yorkshire123

Last year i dropped Mrs Y off in Brum shopping & i would apparently catch up with a few old mates.
Bugger that i had planned to have a sneaky as she can spend hours looking at shite.
Googled "adult massage" & decided on External Link/Members Only. never been before.
Walked in & picked a beauty, just my type
Brunette, pretty face, slim, 5 1/2 foot tall (ish), pert tits & tight arse.
I can't remember the cost.
followed her into the room watching her arse swing from side to side, I'm in a happy place now  :yahoo:
In the room got naked & WHAM, the longest list of don't do this you have ever heard, no kiss, no touch pussy, no fingers, no touch tits, no blow job without condom, no touch arse, no hard fucking (I'm writing as she said it, as you can guess she was EE)
Put little Y away & walked out of the room, told the receptionist what had happened & she offered me another girl, nope i want my money back.
After what seemed an eternity (only minutes in reality) she relented with a full refund.
As i left i could her one hell of an argument ensuing between the receptionist & the girl.
Got in my car (shaking like a leaf)  picked up Mrs Y & was greeted with "did you have a good time"  :dash:
FFS!

Rochdull lad

Last year i dropped Mrs Y off in Brum shopping & i would apparently catch up with a few old mates.
Bugger that i had planned to have a sneaky as she can spend hours looking at shite.
Googled "adult massage" & decided on External Link/Members Only. never been before.
followed her into the room watching her arse swing from side to side, I'm in a happy place now  :yahoo:
In the room got naked & WHAM, the longest list of don't do this you have ever heard, no kiss, no touch pussy, no fingers, no touch tits, no blow job without condom, no touch arse, no hard fucking (I'm writing as she said it, as you can guess she was EE)
Put little Y away & walked out of the room, told the receptionist what had happened & she offered me another girl, nope i want my money back.
After what seemed an eternity (only minutes in reality) she relented with a full refund.
As i left i could her one hell of an argument ensuing between the receptionist & the girl.
Got in my car (shaking like a leaf)  picked up Mrs Y & was greeted with "did you have a good time"  :dash:
FFS!
My God, yorkshire; what a nightmare!  You did well to stand your ground and get your cash back.

And I admire your bravery when you & Mrs y got back together!!

yorkshire123

My God, yorkshire; what a nightmare!  You did well to stand your ground and get your cash back.

Thanks
After reading the horror stories on here i think it was more stupidity than bravery, i was pretty naive in the risks of punting a year ago.
Now after finding UKP I'm a little more wise, however i do have a tendency to stick to a few regulars who know what I'm after.

Offline webpunter

FFS!

Top tip on the place.  Occasionally stay over in Brum @ the NEC.  This place was the closest & i even called them up. Only reason didn't visit was coz was tied up bizzo dinner / drinks & they shut @ 11 midweek.  Ended up at Libra Sauna in the early hours, which was decidedly better.  GOE deffo off the list.  UKP reporting at its finest !