Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please retire  (Read 12608 times)

pokenn

I've gotta agree the various people on this thread who've said live and let live. The WG in the OP's link would never appeal to me. So what? If she get's work then good luck to her.  What's with all the negative comments? If she doesn't appeal to you then just ignore and move on.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've gotta agree the various people on this thread who've said live and let live. The WG in the OP's link would never appeal to me. So what? If she get's work then good luck to her. What's with all the negative comments? If she doesn't appeal to you then just ignore and move on.

Negative comments are allowed on UKPunting -------------------- unlike %%%.    :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Negative comments may be allowed but why make them hurtful? Comment negatively about a bad punt of course but why do your best to be rude to fellow punters or ladies who are larger than you like them, like the unlamented banned chief whinger Wayang used to do?

Offline joshwinkers

It's a good question. And I'd be interested in others responses and not just Jimmyredcabs, I genuinely would like to know what you get out of mocking the appearances of others? And why you feel the need to do so over and over again?

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
Some punters are mature and so like mature ladies so please restrain yourself from being 'ageist'
thanks.

Correct  :) QUite a few of my older gentlemen have said they wouldnt feel comfortable with someone young enough to be their grandaughter

Theres also a hell of a lot of young studs who have no interest in girls there own age and prefer "MILFS".
Lucky me  :D.......had a few very fit young lads visit recentley , the best been a "James Arthur" look-a-like (  this years x-fuctor winner ) who made me cum 4 times .....sheesh , he was that good I should of been paying him really.........Interstingly i did feel a little self consious of my age as he was so YOUNG/FIT , but when we did the FB after on AW I saw he's booked ladies a lot older than me. ..... This is a gorg guy who could prob have most women/girls for free , but he chooses to pay for his MILFS regardless. ( he also told me he gets propostioned for sex all the time at his job , which didnt surprise me)

All you older men who want 18 yr dolly birds , carry on ..............leaves me free for the fit young guys ...no beerbellys , no manky old rotten teeth/bar breath , no age related erection probs , nice fit hard body ...hmmm  ;)

( the last bit just a bit of banter ...dont take offence !!! I like the older gents too )

I dont feel that "old" TBH . Im 35. Reading  these punting forums can make some  feel that way. I will start worrying about retiring when /if the bookings dry up.

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
Well said, Martyn; couldn't have put it better myself [apart, perhaps, from that bit about the Hammer House of Horrors.  Maybe I've been lucky or done my homework but I can't remember anyone I've seen who could be described thus].

It's good to know that there's a small group of we Retirement Pensioners who manage to keep the flag flying ;), so to speak! :D

Good on you all !!

I hope im still having sex at 70+
Wont be working at that age , good god no........But will hopefully still have a good sex life.

So many women go off it around 50 , very sad. . . then there husabnds go punting  :)

Offline Daffodil

Correct  :) QUite a few of my older gentlemen have said they wouldnt feel comfortable with someone young enough to be their grandaughter

Theres also a hell of a lot of young studs who have no interest in girls there own age and prefer "MILFS".
Lucky me  :D.......had a few very fit young lads visit recentley , the best been a "James Arthur" look-a-like (  this years x-fuctor winner ) who made me cum 4 times .....sheesh , he was that good I should of been paying him really.........Interstingly i did feel a little self consious of my age as he was so YOUNG/FIT , but when we did the FB after on AW I saw he's booked ladies a lot older than me. ..... This is a gorg guy who could prob have most women/girls for free , but he chooses to pay for his MILFS regardless. ( he also told me he gets propostioned for sex all the time at his job , which didnt surprise me)

All you older men who want 18 yr dolly birds , carry on ..............leaves me free for the fit young guys ...no beerbellys , no manky old rotten teeth/bar breath , no age related erection probs , nice fit hard body ...hmmm  ;)

( the last bit just a bit of banter ...dont take offence !!! I like the older gents too )

I dont feel that "old" TBH . Im 35. Reading  these punting forums can make some  feel that way. I will start worrying about retiring when /if the bookings dry up.

Sounds like the delusional ramblings of a washed up, old prossie with a dusty phone and an active imagination  :sarcastic:

virgil

Which book's that, virgil?  A work of fiction or a sociological study?  Or neither?

I didn't see this at the time.

But just to answer it was a memoir by a woman who ran a brothel for 20 years and was about the first to have an incall place.

I would trust her experiences over yours if you don't mind.

visa0049

This lady is one of the many I had got banned from adult friend finder. They make basic profiles so men who have spent close to £30 per month to be able to contact standard members, have them reply etc get cheated. And adult friend finder take it serious.

Also once you have spoken to her in chat and 2 emails that when you can request “personal” information. So when you do that. Make the call its when you find out all the chatting up, all the effort has been a waste.

Oh something else. Its the end of the phone call once all has been arranged is when they give you the price.

From the last time I saw her on adult friend finder she was in London and had 2 black and white images. I recognised her 100%.

I wont say she must retire. Shes a bbw and mature so she has a market to cater for. However I do not see any “working” girl attractiveness in her.

David X

DaveMugabe

Negative comments may be allowed but why make them hurtful? Comment negatively about a bad punt of course but why do your best to be rude to fellow punters or ladies who are larger than you like them, like the unlamented banned chief whinger Wayang used to do?

This is why some guys post hurtful negative comments:

I mean really, WTF!!!

Bob Cratchit

Well I've read that line four times and can't see what's wrong with it (or anything else she's saying).

jcdmj12

Well I've read that line four times and can't see what's wrong with it (or anything else she's saying).

Can't you spot it? She said "of" instead of "have". Disgraceful, and a clear illustration of why women shouldn't be allowed on the Internet.

jcdmj12

On the wider topic of this thread:

Why does it bother you? Her photos look honest, it's not as if she is trying a B&S.  Nobody is forcing you to go and  see her.

Tell me, OP, are you one of these people who sits through television programs which you find offensive and then writes in and complains about them?

DaveMugabe

Do you really believe that bullshit?  Why didnt she pay him if he made her come four times?  Does she think we are stupid?

DaveMugabe

On the wider topic of this thread:

Why does it bother you? Her photos look honest, it's not as if she is trying a B&S.  Nobody is forcing you to go and  see her.

Tell me, OP, are you one of these people who sits through television programs which you find offensive and then writes in and complains about them?
Jcdmj12,  Dont read this thread if it bothers you. If someone wants to moan about something why the fuck not?

Bob Cratchit

Do you really believe that bullshit?  Why didnt she pay him if he made her come four times?  Does she think we are stupid?

If a woman turned up at my workplace, distracted me from my precious spreadsheets and got me off four times,  then I'd be s̶o̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶w̶c̶h̶!̶ grateful. I probably wouldn't give her my money though unless there was some kind of compulsion.

If roles were reversed and attractive, skilled 20 year olds were paying me for sex, then that'd be about as good as life gets really.

I've always preferred 30+ woman from when I was a teenager and I've gone up to 50ish depending on looks/ability (30 myself now). Hope some of the women I've seen over the years have enjoyed my company as much as CKV seems to. If not then, I can accept that there are blokes who are better looking and better at fucking then me. I was still fucking a stunning Hungarian a few hours ago, so life seem to be fairly good to me too.

What a wonderful world we live in.

Offline Johny Stone

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

she looks ok to me, not too bad, actually I think she is pretty and  I'm sure we've all seen worse

not everybody likes size 8 

jcdmj12

Jcdmj12,  Dont read this thread if it bothers you. If someone wants to moan about something why the fuck not?

Don't read my post if me being bothered bothers you.  If I want to moan about someone moaning, why the fuck not?

renton69

Christ, whatever happened to live and let live? She's not my cup of tea either, but she's not hurting anyone and people have the right to choose who they see and who they don't.

Personally now I'm nearly in my 40s I don't want to punt with 18 year old girls anymore, as they could be young enough to be my daughter (if I had such a thing) but I'd never judge anyone who did.

Yeah, I get your drift mate.... and understand where you're coming from.  On the other hand I wouldn't fuck her with a cock I'd found...lol  ..... Just saying.

renton69

I've read a couple of your posts and I think you're a prick.  If a bloke of 71 can still pull a bird then good luck to him.  Fuck you to say a non-whore would call the old bill.  When was the last time you fucked a bird who wasn't unconscious or expecting payment?   

Rochdull lad

I didn't see this at the time.

But just to answer it was a memoir by a woman who ran a brothel for 20 years and was about the first to have an incall place.

I would trust her experiences over yours if you don't mind.

I'd been hoping for a title and author, so that I could buy it. 

DaveMugabe

Don't read my post if me being bothered bothers you.  If I want to moan about someone moaning, why the fuck not?
You really are an arse aren't you?

OP wasnt attacking a member of this forum, nor was he trying to suppress discussions.

You are :drinks:

DaveMugabe

I've read a couple of your posts and I think you're a prick.  If a bloke of 71 can still pull a bird then good luck to him.  Fuck you to say a non-whore would call the old bill.  When was the last time you fucked a bird who wasn't unconscious or expecting payment?
Renton your posts are getting boring.  You posted almost the same comment on another thread where you tried to say Hornyhottie was 25 and you knew her personally and know for certain.  However she herself admitted she was 28.  She has now distanced herself from you.  Don't know what your game is.

Stop repeating your posts.

DaveMugabe

If a woman turned up at my workplace, distracted me from my precious spreadsheets and got me off four times,  then I'd be s̶o̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶w̶c̶h̶!̶ grateful. I probably wouldn't give her my money though unless there was some kind of compulsion.

If roles were reversed and attractive, skilled 20 year olds were paying me for sex, then that'd be about as good as life gets really.

I've always preferred 30+ woman from when I was a teenager and I've gone up to 50ish depending on looks/ability (30 myself now). Hope some of the women I've seen over the years have enjoyed my company as much as CKV seems to. If not then, I can accept that there are blokes who are better looking and better at fucking then me. I was still fucking a stunning Hungarian a few hours ago, so life seem to be fairly good to me too.

What a wonderful world we live in.
  You keep on believing any bullshit a prossie posts Bob.  When you get the chance look up gullible in the dictionary (they have removed that word from the language by the way :D)

Offline hockogrockle

Not if she's also 71 she won't Jimmy. In fact it might well be Horizontal Pleasures that ends up calling the police if she gets too frisky, or suggests doing something naughty with her walking stick.

jcdmj12

You really are an arse aren't you?

OP wasnt attacking a member of this forum, nor was he trying to suppress discussions.

You are :drinks:

Thank you, I try my best.   :hi:

renton69

Renton your posts are getting boring.  You posted almost the same comment on another thread where you tried to say Hornyhottie was 25 and you knew her personally and know for certain.  However she herself admitted she was 28.  She has now distanced herself from you.  Don't know what your game is.

Stop repeating your posts.

You just make me laugh... you know nothing...  :sarcastic: :lol: :yahoo: :dash: