Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian rita x  (Read 1507 times)

Offline A33

Anyone had a punt with indian rita x I've been speaking to her for a while as shes quite busy and she put a bid on my outcall for two hours she bid £350 bit on the pricey side just wondering anyone seen her? What her services like ? Worth the money ? Dont want to spend £350 on a shit service !

Offline FCB

Anyone had a punt with indian rita x I've been speaking to her for a while as shes quite busy and she put a bid on my outcall for two hours she bid £350 bit on the pricey side just wondering anyone seen her? What her services like ? Worth the money ? Dont want to spend £350 on a shit service !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Speedy12

She looks nice, well the face looks a lot better than the body!

How did you get this? I clicked on verified member and nothing shows.

Offline pumps

She looks nice, well the face looks a lot better than the body!

hes saved it before shes had a chance or remembered to hide it.

Interesting that she has a gang bang coming up for 1 to 10 men in a heathrow hotel- - - - how the hell do you get away with that one? 10 men in a tiny hotel room, going un noticed and un heard?  :wacko: lol

Speedy12

hes saved it before shes had a chance or remembered to hide it.

Interesting that she has a gang bang coming up for 1 to 10 men in a heathrow hotel- - - - how the hell do you get away with that one? 10 men in a tiny hotel room, going un noticed and un heard?  :wacko: lol

Maybe she booked the honeymoon suite! lol

Offline FCB

That photo was posted in the veri pics thread by another member at the beginning of July when the W/G still allowed access to verification and I quoted that post.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:00:23 pm by FCB »