Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What’s everyone’s first punt gonna be!??  (Read 11717 times)

Offline James

Would love to have a go with Tessy Valencia, currently based in Nottingham, after lockdown. Glowing reviews on AW which to be fair look authentic. Outcalls only though which is an extra complication for me. Looks bloody fit to me. Anyone here have any intel on her?

External Link/Members Only

shes gone now, found this one on the list she goes External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Simon_9000

Offline HailWood

shes gone now, found this one on the list she goes External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Glowing AW feedback to be fair with punters returning.

However no OWO listed. Very very limited Preferences, outcall only (atm) and £180ph. It’s a no from me whatever she looks like.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 04:43:14 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline simon07

Not for me either. Limited info. Hotels not operating and so doing outcalls in the Covid times?

Offline kippydon

to be honest she does look hot, but for 180 and no owo , it definately a no for me at the momnet, looks like some of these girls will be hiking there prices up after lock down

Offline Paul Shanahan

For me, though I suppose she's not to everyone's taste, it's got to be DirtyAva51. A thoroughly filthy and very reasonably priced MILF, who is deliciously accommodating...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 02:06:43 pm by Paul Shanahan »

Offline Cocknose

Dirty ava 51  :vomit: sorry mate would rather pay myself, had a massage in Northampton today, thai bird grinding on my ballsack won't give out the name so people don't avoid or criticise her, (she's not advertising during lockdown) fuck it was over an hour ago and my bollocks feel lovely and warm
Banned reason: Threats of violence

Offline paulXXX

Dirty ava 51  :vomit: sorry mate would rather pay myself, had a massage in Northampton today, thai bird grinding on my ballsack won't give out the name so people don't avoid or criticise her, (she's not advertising during lockdown) fuck it was over an hour ago and my bollocks feel lovely and warm

Could I get the number?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Could I get the number?
No you can't, it's against the rules, something you should've checked in your 12+ months of membership. The link's at the bottom of every page.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Would love to have a go with Tessy Valencia, currently based in Nottingham, after lockdown. Glowing reviews on AW which to be fair look authentic. Outcalls only though which is an extra complication for me. Looks bloody fit to me. Anyone here have any intel on her?

Profile back on again, although now showing Birmingham

Offline johnty

Sash is a very safe bet. Strangely enough I do long for a really good massage from a Thai or Chinese first .

Offline kippydon

looks very fit, but now saying Birmigham, but Birmingham is not that far if you really want to see her, 40mins drive :rolleyes:

Offline Nosser2

Not sure what my first punt is going to be, I just know it's quite a while away yet. Like many others, I've been impacted in a big way financially having lost all my self-employed income, and not qualifying for any of the government schemes. I am luckier than many in that I have a reasonable public service pension so not exactly on the breadline as yet.

What I have done is find myself a new job during the lockdown. I am due to start soon and will actually end up with around £1000 a month more disposable income than I had when working for myself. This means more chance to create a slush fund away from the prying eyes of the OH. On the downside, there'll be less travel, so fewer opportunities.

I reckon I'm more inclined to do less frequent punting, but go more expensive when I do it. I know from painful experience that more expensive does not necessarily mean better, but paying that bit extra can sometimes be worth it. Being guided by the reviews on this site definitely make the biggest difference.

Without getting too philosophical, this whole thing has made me think things differently. I'm going to be a lot more cautious before dipping my toe in the punting water again - and definitely before dipping anything else! I miss it all, but not as much as I thought I would. However I want my first go back to be a good one.

Offline mrkandmrsk

I'm going to Thailand for a couple of weeks as soon as flights resume. Pattaya hasn't seen much Corona and only 2 reported deaths.
The bars and gogos aren't open though yet but I think they will be before I can fly out.

Offline gbyld87

Im not interested in a way around lockdown. Punting could be the highest risk activity for transfer of infection. Not only do I not want to catch this virus, I could not forgive myself if I infected someone more vulnerable. Isolation within the lockdown rules for me until we get a cure/vaccine.

Would you feel the same had you already had the disease? 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:21:45 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline gbyld87

On the topic of breaking my post-covid duck, there can only be one: Foxwell.

Offline Simon_9000

On the topic of breaking my post-covid duck, there can only be one: Foxwell.

+1 there! She seems to have been off the radar since the lockdown began i.e. not seeing anyone.

Offline gbyld87

Abbie

looks very fit and sexy

She lists BB, just fyi.  Fine if that's your thing, but not for me!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:58:04 am by gbyld87 »

Offline gbyld87

+1 there! She seems to have been off the radar since the lockdown began i.e. not seeing anyone.

Well she works from hotels so with those all shut I guess she's buggered for the time being.

Offline kippydon

She lists BB, just fyi.  Fine if that's your thing, but not for me!

oh di dnot see that , well not going to be her then,  thanks for pointing that out

Offline Nosser2

KeiraDavis   

maybe worth a punt

Just one (positive) review from before the lockdown and a bit expensive, but on to my HL she goes ready for when I feel safe to start punting again (if ever!!!).  :thumbsup:

Offline kippydon

Just one (positive) review from before the lockdown and a bit expensive, but on to my HL she goes ready for when I feel safe to start punting again (if ever!!!).  :thumbsup:

Yes is on the high end  of the price range , but could be a good one

also came across this one too , maybe worth to dd to your HL

English Emily Evans

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yes is on the high end  of the price range , but could be a good one

also came across this one too , maybe worth to dd to your HL

English Emily Evans

Has x1 Review on here, a Neutral one. Look under your post.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

For past few weeks she has felt it safe to be working  :crazy:

Offline kippydon

i think wg you have worked during lock down, maybe a good idea to stay clear, but i am aware some have to work to pay bills , food etc,

Offline Nosser2

For past few weeks she has felt it safe to be working  :crazy:

I know everyone has different views on this given that some are still punting, whilst others get very vocal with their criticism when responding to reviews of meets that obviously took place during lockdown.

Whilst I'm not going to have a go at those who have been punting during this time, I will be very reluctant to knowingly punt with any SP that has worked during lockdown. My rationale is that this throws doubt on their overall attitude to health safety. I get that some WG's may have little other income, but I think it also shows something of their general attitude if they are willing to punt with all and sundry.

Offline kippydon

I know everyone has different views on this given that some are still punting, whilst others get very vocal with their criticism when responding to reviews of meets that obviously took place during lockdown.

Whilst I'm not going to have a go at those who have been punting during this time, I will be very reluctant to knowingly punt with any SP that has worked during lockdown. My rationale is that this throws doubt on their overall attitude to health safety. I get that some WG's may have little other income, but I think it also shows something of their general attitude if they are willing to punt with all and sundry.

Yes i know , i do agree

Offline James

This new one looks tasty. Patrial face pic looks ok

Offline GingerNuts

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Glowing AW feedback to be fair with punters returning.

However no OWO listed. Very very limited Preferences, outcall only (atm) and £180ph. It’s a no from me whatever she looks like.

Mike clearly states oral without protection (OWOP)

:hi:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I'm in no rush, tbh I'll go back when im ready, not as soon as the ladies start put on their green lights more and more, id be happier with a vaccine and us as a nation havin total control of this cv19, but any of these girls, all really high up my radar.

Sorry for 5 links, im a greedy indicisive so'n'so  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 09:42:25 am by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline HailWood

Mike clearly states oral without protection (OWOP)

:hi:

She must have changed her likes as French Kissing is now there. Still not interested at £180ph though.

Offline Charliehutton

The image is stolen and cropped.

Great spot, Ginger!

I have no idea how you can do that. I'm sure that any explanation would sail right over my head, but other members might be grateful.

Offline Smartstav

Shes states that regulars will have priority,  I did message her to book a meeting when safe to do so but my email was ignored

Offline GingerNuts

Great spot, Ginger!

I have no idea how you can do that. I'm sure that any explanation would sail right over my head, but other members might be grateful.

I search using this site: External Link/Members Only

Upload the image, click "search similar immage" and you can view the results for Google, Bing and Yandex.

There's also External Link/Members Only

Offline Simon_9000

Shes states that regulars will have priority,  I did message her to book a meeting when safe to do so but my email was ignored

You're a regular?  :unknown:

Offline kippydon

I'm in no rush, tbh I'll go back when im ready, not as soon as the ladies start put on their green lights more and more, id be happier with a vaccine and us as a nation havin total control of this cv19, but any of these girls, all really high up my radar.

Sorry for 5 links, im a greedy indicisive so'n'so  :angelgirl:

Jade does  look, has been on my HL , and sut had no time to get a meet ,

and sweet emily doeslook good too, but pity she does not meet asian guys

Offline Coffeeaddict39

Im enjoying planning my next half dozen punts, but I really fancy a good massage, just joined adultwork purely to see natasha External Link/Members Only

Then maddison External Link/Members Only

Then Jasmine from waverly street,

Still enjoyinglooking for a fs punt, may go for an hour unlimited cum, never pushed the boat out on that one
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 12:41:07 am by CoolTiger »

Offline James

shes gone wish is a shame, was gonna book now hotels are open

Offline workinallweek

Im enjoying planning my next half dozen punts, but I really fancy a good massage, just joined adultwork purely to see natasha External Link/Members Only

Still enjoyinglooking for a fs punt, may go for an hour unlimited cum, never pushed the boat out on that one

1 hour for 70  two hours 240  ?????
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Nosser2

Think I'd opt for two one hour sessions back to back. To be fair, I don't think maths is a necessary qualification for a WG!  :lol:

Offline gbyld87

Typo.  Oily fingers, probably.

Offline demonic

Think I'd opt for two one hour sessions back to back. To be fair, I don't think maths is a necessary qualification for a WG!  :lol:

She also offers 45 minutes for £50 so you could get 2 hours and 15 minutes for £150  :D

Offline nuffield2018

Think she hasn't noticed 1.5 hours and filled in price for 2 hours

Offline mr.bluesky

A six handed fbsm massage at my favourite parlour. Each lady has got to make me cum  :wacko:

Offline Stongwee53

Any working links for jasmine none seem to bring her profile up? Natasha black is worth a visit

Offline michael.fannymore

Any working links for jasmine none seem to bring her profile up? Natasha black is worth a visit

Hi all.. My name is Jasmine and I from Thailand. Please come and experience a massage by me who's magical hands, will make your visit a relacxing , experience ,friendly and respectful.

Full body massage with oil , back to front head to toe, light hand or soft touch

Please call or phone 07541117746 to make amn appointment.

Please do not call with your hold number or I won't be answer.

Offline Nosser2

The image is stolen and cropped.

Looks like she reads this site as the pics have changed. Looks very nice, but I have a sneaking suspicion that someone a bit different will be waiting behind the door when you arrive!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only