Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victorias Strumpet/RhonaSG  (Read 4395 times)

Offline _Bender_

Messed up on the above as on mobile  :mad:

Try again:

Hi All,

Can anyone help with any feedback on either Victoria or Rhona? I've made initial contact with Victoria in pics look okay but I just wondering if anyone's got any feedback regarding services, location.

Regarding Rhona, finding her a bit difficult get hold of, again pics look good but if some feedback on service, location and personality as no reply to emails, texts or calls so far before I pursue more.

Thanks, Proff.

Victoria

External Link/Members Only

Rhona

External Link/Members Only

Jackjones

Well for RhonaSG you could try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Diffrent numbers to AW site so maybe better luck.

Offline j122

type 1975128 in the search bar for Rhona , there'e a few posts about her already

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
type 1975128 in the search bar for Rhona , there'e a few posts about her already

I remember her... she came on here to enquire FB on her profile, and to be fair to her, took on the comments made about her profile, and even reduced her rates as a result. however, no OWO, if this is one of your requirements.

Offline j122

I remember her... she came on here to enquire FB on her profile, and to be fair to her, took on the comments made about her profile, and even reduced her rates as a result. however, no OWO, if this is one of your requirements.

It's because of her I found this place, thought she looked hot so typed her name on google to see if she was lagit.

Some of her posts on here & saafe are quite fun to read.

Boobs look lovely  :P & a nice little ass as well.... maybe on day....

Offline badsin

Ive seen Rhona, around a year or so ago. Nice young girl, in a decent central location. I believe that she used to work as a lap dancer in an establishment in Derby.
A's on offer - but she's ridiculously tight so I couldn't make it - but we had a laugh trying :rolleyes:

Offline _Bender_

I'm actually after a booking including A's and both girls offer it on there like list, they both look good but Rhona does do it for me. I might let Victoria slide and pursue Rhona harder.

Cheers guy's,

Proff.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Here' the thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13388.0

Rhona does look attractive, but too rich for my tastes.