Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Thai xx Glasgow Govanhill  (Read 1491 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7243017) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Logan26

External Link/Members Only

Rose Thai is currently in Glasgow till 6th may. Meet happened a couple of nights ago.
Everything arrange through text messages on the day, asked if available and price list sent through.
Opted for 30 mins FS for £70. Should’ve went for OWO at £20 extra.

Flat is located In Govanhill Glasgow.  Ground floor so easy access. Parking was a nightmare when I was there and had to park a few streets away, flat itself is nice and not run down with typical high ceilings and lovely cornicing.
Rose answered the door with a matching bra and thong set, imo she is stunning. Definitely the girl in the pics.

Started off with a massage performed with her fully naked. Boobs and pussy rubbing my back and legs. Few mins of this then turned over. Immediately slipped a condom on my not full erect wee man and went for some OW. Followed by sex in various positions. Went with any position without hesitation.
Finished off in mish.
Highlight of the punt for me was doggy. Rose has the perfect figure that I go for. Curvy figure and a cracking ass. What a view.

While I was there the door bell rang and somebody else entered  and went in another room. Asked when dressing if somebody else was working in the flat and she said yes, it was her friend. Never worried me at any point.

Pros.  Lovely looking girl, cracking body, clean, done everything asked as per profile, no clock watching.
Cons. Slipping the condom on before fully erect, usually deflates me but she managed to get it solid. OWO next time.

Overall a positive for me and I would go back.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review mate.
Aye you’re right she does tend to rush the condom a wee bit.
And as I opted for owo that addressed the issue.

Her flat mate was Moana she told me. There’s one on AW Glasgow atm- presumably her.

I agree- great cornice to admire while she rode me to conpletion  :music:

Offline Logan26

Thanks Glesga

Next time I’ll go for OWO. Lesson learned

Going by location I think this will be her mate.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Glesgaboy

Aye. It was yon review that made my choice easy.  :hi: