Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl?  (Read 1103 times)

dthom79

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any experience with this girl?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Agree with Ciderhead.

Air bags / false Tits, pouty gob n being Romanian put me off straight away.

Offline MrMatrix

Agree with Ciderhead.

Air bags / false Tits, pouty gob n being Romanian put me off straight away.
+1. Granted she does look good- you know its going to go wrong. Even if its the same girl she wont do all the things off her likes list. :unknown:

dthom79

Waste of £120, I should no better with Romanians. Would not even kiss and I'm not bad looking lol. Paid for an hour and was finished in 20 mins but wouldn't let me go again and just offered a massage. She couldn't wait for me to leave. She was hot but not an enjoyable experience. No more Romanians for me, that's the second wasted punt ☹️

Offline MrMatrix

Waste of £120, I should no better with Romanians. Would not even kiss and I'm not bad looking lol. Paid for an hour and was finished in 20 mins but wouldn't let me go again and just offered a massage. She couldn't wait for me to leave. She was hot but not an enjoyable experience. No more Romanians for me, that's the second wasted punt ☹️
Why didnt you do a review then, it would have been very useful  :unknown:

Offline Mr_Pink

Why didnt you do a review then, it would have been very useful  :unknown:

+1 always review it helps everyone.

Offline smit1234

She’s in Liverpool sometimes and I’ve enquired about her before on here with no concrete feedback....a review would be very beneficial

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for posting Dthom. Sorry you had a bad punt and waste of money. Your experience confirms what most suspected. Actually, even more-so as I have wondered if an hour session would magically turn those Romanians into decent service providers. Unfortunately your "hour" session that you paid for was just as crap as a 30 minute session. How attractive would you say she is? I wonder if a 15 minute Pump & Dump would be worthwhile.

And as other suggested, an official review would be helpful.

She might have an alias, perhaps as suggested above: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98659.msg1179528#msg1179528