Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exeter - Recommendations, next week.  (Read 1128 times)

Offline JamMasta

I've got some free time before a gig next week in Exeter and I'm looking for an incall WG. I'm starting to get annoyed with AW as a lot of the girls don't respond and I'm not keen on taking a gamble.

Has anyone got any recommendations for a central Exeter punt with a WG that does CIM.

Failing this I might try my luck with a reverse booking.

Offline thehappymonk

I've seen this girl a couple of times, and she is very sexy and quite willing - no CIM on her profile, but great VFM in my opinion.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tomstevens17

Bit of a minefield down here.  Would of thought if someone offered a decent service anywhere in Devon they would clean up.

Save your cash and go to Bristol!

Offline JamMasta

I've seen this girl a couple of times, and she is very sexy and quite willing - no CIM on her profile, but great VFM in my opinion.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on her for awhile but it's just my luck that shes away on holiday atm.

CornishLad78

What about this one haven't seen her yet personally but she's well reviewed on here when she used to advertise as Blonde Roxy.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 05:46:52 pm by CornishLad78 »

Offline oddjob42

I saw Blonde Roxy in Exeter last Christmas time - she's a lovely lady and I left very happy. But then my needs are simple. I'd see her again if I had the opportunity.

CornishLad78

Am seriously tempted by Roxy with her  being so well reviewed in the past it's just for me at least her pictures put me off as she looks bigger than I normally go for.

Offline BigSaviour

What about this one haven't seen her yet personally but she's well reviewed on here when she used to advertise as Blonde Roxy.

External Link/Members Only
Wow she got a lovely great pair quite a rare find especially in Devon :wackogirl: just a bit concerned the lack of face pic
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 12:18:37 pm by BigSaviour »

Offline oddjob42

I shouldn't let the lack of a face photo put you off. She's very pretty and very 'snoggable'  (I know it's not a word but ...). She's taller than me and isn't/wasn't skinny but is in good shape and is intelligent, funny and knows her trade.
go for it ...

Offline JamMasta

Theres face pics in her private photos,very pretty.

Offline BigSaviour

Theres face pics in her private photos,very pretty.
Would u mind helping a bro out? :dance:

Offline lewis666

I've had my eye on her for awhile but it's just my luck that shes away on holiday atm.

Phone number is back on the profile so probably back in Exeter now