Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maalish massage shop in Hounslow  (Read 2977 times)

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Hi I have noticed a new massage shop in Hounslow
External Link/Members Only
has any one been there im back in Hounslow next week i was wondering if they do more than just massage

cheers

Offline fudi_maar

I haven't been so cannot answer your question.

But, as a side note, just wanted to mention that the word 'Maalish' actually means 'massage' in many Indian languages, so this is probably an Indian run operation.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

thanks ill give it a try next week and post a review

Offline LLPunting

good luck and thanks for TOFTT.   :drinks:

If possible try to suss out how many girls per day and if they're on a weekly or daily rota.

Online Muff licker

Offline LLPunting

Address is Beavers Lane Lol :D
Hope it ain't the ones with the big teeth that chomp on yer wood!  :scare:

Offline bedrock123

I called in there on a Sunday morning about three weeks ago and made enquires. Had a conversation with the young very attractive polish receptionist and it appears no extras are on offer here, but you never know as she confirmed a shower is available to use. The girls here are defo all Eastern European and probably all polish. If you go on there website you can see pictures of the four girls that work there. External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

I called in there on a Sunday morning about three weeks ago and made enquires. Had a conversation with the young very attractive polish receptionist and it appears no extras are on offer here, but you never know as she confirmed a shower is available to use. The girls here are defo all Eastern European and probably all polish. If you go on there website you can see pictures of the four girls that work there. External Link/Members Only

Highly suspect that 4 EE girls would be running an Indian massage parlour near the Asian community.  Only Magda interests me.

Online Muff licker

I think we need someone to try it out and provide some inside intel  :D

Offline VFM

Magda has been around for about 5 years and she is legit.  She has always had 1 or 2 girls working for her and they have also been legit.  They were working from a house but now they have a shop.

Offline Up646028

What services did they previously offer, and is it the same couple of girls as before or does it seem like they may rotate?

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Ended up In Hounslow today booked an hour
With Magda pretty girl good English she is the manager
Polish great massage nothing else on offer
I’m not sure regards other girls I think
It’s a legit shop 45 for 1 hour masssge

Offline Kamilondon

Went passed there today, saw a voluptuous indian looking girl at the reception , walking back and forth from the back of the shop, quite cute and sexy and she had very long black straight hair past her ass. Very tempted but I know people locally so wouldn’t dare go in there .... but very curious to hear more about this place.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bungry

Ended up In Hounslow today booked an hour
With Magda pretty girl good English she is the manager
Polish great massage nothing else on offer
I’m not sure regards other girls I think
It’s a legit shop 45 for 1 hour masssge

did you get fully naked for the massage...and if so did she cover you with a towel?

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Yes fully naked while on front
When you turn over a towel is used to cover
Your bits it’s a good massage but I was hoping for
Extra